“The Best Breakfast and Lunch on Island”

Tlc Kitchen, Bread, Bagels & Beyond
Ranked #37 of 113 Restaurants in Christiansted
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This fantastic place is a true gem. The food is delicious and bountiful. The menus are terrific and the staff is always cheerful. I recommend the omlettes, rum raisin french toast, muffins, and the Porky Pickle Panini. The salads are fabulous too.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Our friends split an omelet which looked good, but it was an omelet and toast and that was all. My husband had eggs, sausage and pancakes. Pancakes were dry - no moisture. Potatoes tasted pre-cooked. I had a breakfast sandwich. Ingredients were skimpy and sourdough bread was toasted and no butter added. Very, very dry. Seating is mostly outside at rickety tables. Staff is very friendly. Wouldn’t recommend.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I like that any sandwich can be made into a salad. I have celiac disease and can't eat the bread. I had the caprese with balsamic grilled pineapple. It was delicous!!! Save yourself $3 and skip the cheese.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

always great sandwiches and breakfast. fresh loafs of bread for sale on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Very pleasant service

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I found this cool place on a drive around East End. Monica, our server, was really nice and informative. She suggested a breakfast sandwich with jalapeño bread. The sandwich did not disappoint. We almost took a loaf home with us.

The bread and bagels are all made in-house and bi-weekly for freshness. Great place for a quick breakfast on the go.

1  Thank Ashley P