“Awesome gym!”
Review of 340 Crossfit

340 Crossfit
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Since opening its doors in December 2013, this 6000 sq foot facility has become a welcoming space for a positive community that promotes fitness, health and wellbeing. Workouts are tailored to individual's ability and level of fitness, so everyone can have fun getting fit!
Reviewed 15 May 2017

I was on vacation in St. Croix recently and wanted to get in a workout, so I dropped in for a 5:30am class at 340 Crossfit.

The facility really blew me away! It's a large space with tons of equipment, and everything seemed to be in good working order (not a small feat for the island where salt air can ruin everything). The coaches and staff were all super friendly, especially Kevin and Ole. I had an awesome workout and I wish I could have dropped in more! Cost is $20/ drop in which is pretty standard. They also have a smoothie/coffee bar in there, AND showers!

Way to go 340 Crossfit!

1  Thank Hernie23

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I've been to a lot of CrossFit gyms
over the last few years and this is by far one of my favorites. The coaches are excellent, workouts always challenging and the members are friendly.

1  Thank Shannon I
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

At this gym I feel at home!! Experienced coaches, great facility, clean locker room and a shake bar!! It's a place that I have not just visited but have become a member of. Love it, from the workouts to the People.

3  Thank Kassandra D
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Knowledgeable staff, super friendly community, huge space with lots of equipment, great programming and plenty of open gym time, very accommodating of drop-ins. Smoothie bar and showers for post workout. The best box in the VI!

1  Thank Meagan B