“Don’t miss this! ”

Cuzzin's Caribbean Restaurant and Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

On a rainy day in port from a cruise ship we were lucky enough to find this little gem! Large portions! Delicious fresh fish ! Wish I had room for dessert! Next time I’m sharing a plate! Off the main road but don’t worry - a totally great place.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank MermaidKu

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We had lunch here several times during July 2017. Six of us tried many different items. All were very good, but I do have to say the conch was great.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Riverat99
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We visited St. Thomas 2 weeks before the hurricane. So sorry to see what happened to one of me & my wife's favorite places. We were told about this restaurant while we were wondering around shopping. One of the natives took us there. We have been to St. Thomas many times but always went back to the one known restaurant we always went to. This was a great surprise & food was excellent.

1  Thank Charles I
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We had lunch here recommended to us by locals. The food was good and the service quick. We had fried fish sandwiches and they were tasty and well prepared. Generous portion of fish.

1  Thank Lance D
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We stopped here to get a bite to eat after shopping downtown and let me tell you this place is a little treasure! They had the best fried chicken wings I have ever tasted in my life! They were just breaded & fried but the seasoning was just so good, I want to eat them right now!!! I have their rice and macaroni and cheese as a side and I also had their fried shrimp. You have to go and get those chicken wings, you will not regret it!