“Good View”

Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Biscuits and Gravy were made with clam chowder it would not a been so bad but the clams were overpowering.The pancake were good, The dubliner Burger was great.Me and my kid were here a lot while on vacation.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We just ate here one morning for breakfast. Service was really good, but the food was just okay. It is so funny to see chickens pass through as your eating your eggs though. Got to love it.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stopped in around brunch time. The fish tacos were excellent and the drinks were ice cold. The server was friendly as well.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I've never had a better shepherd's pie in my entire my life. It's the first thing I want to eat when I arrive each time in St Thomas.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Molly Malone's was our go to breakfast place 2 years ago and this trip, it was our go to again. Penny, our favorite waitress was still there and took great care of us. Highly recommended!!