“Wonderful menu, delicious food”
Review of Havana Blue

Havana Blue
Ranked #27 of 277 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, View, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our restaurant combines the warm, rustic culture and robust flavors of Latin America with the exotic spices and tangy sauces of the Pacific Rim. We also provide our guests with unmatched, ocean front views of tropical sunsets and enchanting cruise ships embarking out to the Caribbean Sea. Brace your senses as you prepare to indulge in aromas and flavors like never before. We have over 100 hand-selected premium and reserve wines.
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately I believe this resteraunt is permanatly closed. It was a very good resteraunt in its day. Would like to see it reopen.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,493)

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try the 7 dish chef’s course here and it was absolutely outstanding. Every single course was delicious and we couldn’t figure out how the next one could get any better and then the next one would come out and it would be as good or even better. Yes, it was expensive but what 7 course chef’s course isn’t? I was shocked that a small little island was able to provide such a meal and wine selection. I would totally recommend this place for anyone looking for a a delicious meal and dining experience. Our waiter was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. A true fine dining experience.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Our family ate at this restaurant the night before we left on our Yacht Trip crusin the Virgin Islands on the Milk and Honey Yacht. It was very nice ambience with decent food and drinks. Very good service. Expected pricing. Meaning...not inexpensive...but...we've had much worse. I would personally go back.

#TravelDivaDayna

Reviewed 7 November 2017

We heard so many great things about this place so decided to have dinner here during our 4-night USVI trip.

At the end of the Morningstar property, it's right on the beach with an appropriate beachy theme....white, blue and lots of candles - which was lovely...except the wind was blowing about 20 mph and so it was VERY windy! If you have long hair, bring something to put your hair up!

We were promptly seated and we were greeted by our waitress quickly. They must tag team tables so we actually had two ladies checking in with us, so service was prompt and good.

We weren't super hungry so only wanted one app. I'm allergic to some seafood, so we decided on the filet tacos.

For our entrees we got the sea bass and the skirt steak.

The filet tacos....oh my...sooo good! But they're small - about the size of the palm of your hand - so if you want these for your entree, order an extra one!

The sea bass was pretty good...nice and flaky...but I felt it was a bit too rich with the sauce on the plate.

My friend said her skirt steak was "fine". I had a bite and thought it was fine too...neither dish wowed me to the point that I'd HAVE to come back for them. That said, THOSE TACOS!!!! I'd totally go back for those!

We also had the beignets for desert and I wouldn't call them beignets - I'd call them donuts. They too were fine - but wouldn't order them again.

The Sandbar downstairs was cool, but we didn't have a drink there, so can't speak to that.

Overall, our experience was fine...nice ambiance, good service and decent food....$140 for 2 drinks, an app, 2 entrees and a desert.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

We went to this restaurant to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. The food was delicious and the atmosphere is really cool. I did notice that most of the dishes are a bit on the spicy side so if you don't love spice you might not love this place but I enjoyed it. The drinks were really interesting too. The restaurant is right on the beach but on the 2nd floor of a building so really nice beach breezy feel.