Our family spent the last two weeks in December at the Ritz Carlton. It is definitely one of the nicest hotels we have stayed, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. We really like the small beach, which is generally easy to find beach chairs, unlike some other larger beaches which may get somewhat crowded, particularly around the holiday seasons. We also spent almost everyday at the Island Time, the onsite water sports center, which has all kind of activities including kayaking, paddle board, hobby cat and wind surfing. The wind surfing instructor Jeff is very knowledgable and friendly, and one of the best instructors we have known. Will definitely be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within a 30-acre beachfront estate, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas blends classic European elegance with warm Caribbean hospitality. The resort overlooks sparkling turquoise waters and white sand beaches on the eastern tip of St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands, along Great Bay and with views of St. John. 180 Guestrooms each have private balconies, Caribbean-inspired decor and views of the Caribbean Sea and tropical surroundings. Other features of our beach resort in St. Thomas include a full service spa and salon, 24-hour fitness center, a Club Level with private concierge and complimentary food and beverage presentations, infinity pool, a beach and aquatic center with ample complimentary water sports, and four restaurants for gourmet dining and personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton St. Thomas Hotel St. Thomas
- St. Thomas Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands