My husband and I selected this resort and island to celebrate his birthday. We were very disappointed with the hotel and most of the employees. The breakfast/coffee shop were far from customer oriented. I ordered a latte, which was given to me cold. I had to wait in line again to ask them to re-heat it in the microwave because I could not get anyone's attention. Turn down service in the evening did not happen, even though we left for dinner at the same time each evening for a period of hours. We always got back to the room without it being refreshed. The rug in our room looked old and worn out. We decided to not spend any money at this hotel and booked excursions daily to be away from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within a 30-acre beachfront estate, The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas blends classic European elegance with warm Caribbean hospitality. The resort overlooks sparkling turquoise waters and white sand beaches on the eastern tip of St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands, along Great Bay and with views of St. John. 180 Guestrooms each have private balconies, Caribbean-inspired decor and views of the Caribbean Sea and tropical surroundings. Other features of our beach resort in St. Thomas include a full service spa and salon, 24-hour fitness center, a Club Level with private concierge and complimentary food and beverage presentations, infinity pool, a beach and aquatic center with ample complimentary water sports, and four restaurants for gourmet dining and personalized service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Kognitiv US Corp and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton St. Thomas Hotel St. Thomas
- St. Thomas Ritz-Carlton
- The Ritz-Carlton, St. Thomas U.S. Virgin Islands