“Coffee!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 November 2017

Great coffee, sandwiches or pastries. Great place to grab something for business or family snack. Clean and healthy fare. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Frenchman's Cove and their breakfast was horrible. The coffee which I never can seem to get anywhere really good unless it's a small shop was also terrible.

The second day we decided to take a walk because we had seen the Barefoot Buddha when traveling by it by car. So we walked there and got coffee and something for breakfast that I no longer remember.

It was a fantastic find because the coffee was wonderful and the shop a bit eclectic so we really enjoyed it there.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This place has amazing healthy food and drinks. Go here every visit for breakfast. My daughter helped open this when she lived on Island. Great boutique for women's clothes attached. Be careful, you will buy something.

1  Thank Melanie H
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We were in St. Thomas for 4 days staying in town and had breakfast here- either inside or to-go, everyday. Great choices, yummy baked goods, coffee is awesome. Good vibes. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The overall feel of this restaurant seems very down to earth. The menu states that all of the food is fresh and it is.

The price is reasonable for the quality of food. BUT.
The staff were very unfriendly and when I inquirered about my dietary needs, they were not very helpful.

I heard so many great things about this place and I am sure my experience was just a one time thing. But I was expecting more.

It's still worth a visit. If you need WiFi you will have to pay $5.00. (Which I personally think is super uncool.)

VIBarefootBuddha, Admin at Barefoot Buddha, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

CatMouse21,
We apologize for your experience and we invite you back to try us again. Please speak with a manager on duty and we will strive to meet your expectations.

Again we apologize for the experience.

Barefoot Buddha