Open today: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best Jewelry Store in Charlotte Amalie

George is amazing, kind and helpful. Their jewelry is beautiful and varied - you can find Rolex... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AtlMonica
via mobile
The House of Rajah

Been coming to St. Thomas for years and frequented the majority of the jewelry stores... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Z4373PHjanem

Recommended experiences in and around St. Thomas
from US$82.06
from US$40.00
from US$35.00
from US$64.00
1,026 results
All reviews jewelry store george clooney met george pre owned rolex beautiful jewelry engagement ring no pressure wedding band doing business wings treated like family customer service is quality jewelry shopping experience diamond earrings bought several great price
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Great service and great people. Good prices!!! They will give you a good deal and also free drinks!!

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

The service was fantastic! Awesome deals! George and his associates were very welcoming. I would definitely recommend stopping in if your looking for a great deal.

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

George and his staff are amazing!!!! Great experience and great prices. Yummy adult beverages while we shopped.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

Needed to repair my great grandmother's diamond ring (new setting and resize) and pass it down to our daughter. The main stone is 100+ years old and wanted to ensure quality work. We've been dealing with George and KC and their team at House of Rajah for over 10 years so they were the obvious choice. I shipped to George and he turned the repairs around in ONE DAY. It's so nice having someone you trust handle such an important family heirloom. George and KC make buying jewelry an experience (and fun). They are trustworthy and worth your time while in St Thomas. Never thought I would have a "go to" jeweler until we went to House of Rajah. Responsive service and fair pricing. If you're looking for jewelry while in St Thomas do yourself a favor and stop by to see them. You'll be glad you did.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

I buy all my jewelry from House of Rajah. I trust them and I trust the quality of their jewelry. Their customer service is outstanding and they always know what jewelry fits my style. Once you buy one piece of jewelry you'll keep coming back for more!

Date of experience: February 2021