“Best Burgers on Island!”

The Tap & Still Havensight
Ranked #66 of 275 Restaurants in St. Thomas
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Just like my review for the Tap & Still in Red Hook, the Havensight location EASILY earns this 5 star review! The burgers at this location are just as amazingly tasty as the OG in Red Hook, and a huge plus of this new establishment is there is much more space to accommodate the hungry masses that come here! Every time I have been to this location its been packed, however I have always gotten a table when needed or a spot at the bar thanks to all the glorious room that the Red Hook location just doesn't have! Big plus!

I have to say I think the burgers at Tap & Still are the best on island....simple, no fuss, just good quality ingredients and awesome meat makes for one tasty burger!! I used to get their regular cheeseburger, however lately I have really been loving the bacon double chee, might as well go all out when the burgers are this good!! Have to say, I'm not a fan of the fries, just a little too greasy and soggy for me, but I know a lot of people (my husband included) that love them, so give 'em a try and see for yourself. I'm a purist, just give me a burger and I'm happy!

They also have one awesome funnel cake for dessert as well, sometimes I break down and get one of those, they are sooo good, just like the kind you get at the county fair! What can be wrong about deep fried dough covered in powdered sugar? Heaven!!

Another great thing about Tap is the service is great also, The bartenders are wonderful, attentive, and super nice, and I have always gotten great service here. The last time I was there Chachi was serving us and she was just delightful! Tap & Still is just an all around great place with great food and great people!

Ooooh and before I end my review, two other MASSIVELY awesome things about Tap: 1) THEY HAVE ROGUE BEER ON TAP....as a native Oregonian, this is wonderful! Its like my home away from home :-) And, 2) THEY ARE MY GO-TO PLACE TO WATCH UFC!!! They always have the UFC fights on and I absolutely LOVE the fights so HUGE PLUS to Tap & Still for enabling me to watch them on island!!

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I went there with a bunch of performers on a ship! It has a relaxed atmosphere and we got tons of good pub food and local beers! Open late, and only steps from the ships!

Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Stopped off here for something to eat on the way back to our cruise ship. Cannot describe just how good the burgers were. We all chose something different and each of us thought they were the best burgers we'd ever tasted. To call them a burger is really not doing them justice. Service was friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this place if you're in the area.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Beer and burgers -- if you want something else, not the place for you. I'm not a burger eater, but I had one, and it was delicious. I got to pick my toppings, asked for it extra well done, and it was delivered to my table in a bag. . .along with some tasty French fries. Great idea -- no dishes to wash, and no paper plates to throw away. My husband had wings -- also good. There is also the choice of veggie burgers, grilled cheese, BLT, and hot dogs. Cheap eats in a city that doesn't have an abundance of really good cheap options. If you're a burger lover, you can't go wrong with Tap & Still. (No A/C but the fans kicked up a good breeze.)

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Cool place with lots of beers, local and imports, plus their own. Bulleit whisky is a sponsor so lots of that too. Burgers are really good and made to order. Right there by the cruise ship docks.