“Good service, love the name! ”
Review of Bad Ass Coffee

Bad Ass Coffee
A TripAdvisor Member
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly and service minded staff! Good iced coffee, free wifi! What else is needed...!? Well maybe a beach chair on a beach..

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Love this coffee spot! A nice treat from the coffee on the cruise ship and the commercialized Starbucks. I love the blended drinks - highly recommended! They also have caffeine-free options for kids.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

For a coffee you can't really go wrong can you? Queues were pretty slow, but they are all over the island - service not a hot spot - coffee was fine as needed limited space and eats but also limited competition in the area...........so...

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Usually call in here when on the Island - can be busy at times, but there are a few tables and chairs outside.

Coffee is the usual BA blend but service, as other visits, is barely friendly - I get the feeling it's just people doing a job then going home!

Small selection of cakes, the muffins I think, are probably the best option, if you want something sweet.

Fairly stable wi-fi but can slow considerably, as on this occasion due to the numerous "Facetimers"

Not located in a very obvious place and certainly not mentioned by the cruise companies - but if you are reading this you will know it's about a 10 minute walk from where they dock adjacent to the yacht harbour.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Let's set the stage by clarifying that this coffee shop is at the Havensight shopping center, where the cruise ships dock and disgorge thousands of tourists.

We went in for coffee and breakfast, and being our first time there I'm sure I wasn't as efficient with my ordering as I might be at the local Starbucks where I am intimately familiar iwth the menu. (Reference my opening statement above - I would assume that 90% of the people that walk into this place have never been there before).

After ordering coffee, then asking a couple of questions about the pastries and ordering a few, the girl working the register turned to her barista and said "You know it's going to be like this all week." Without missing a beat, her friend replied "well then I am just going to be rude all week."

The barista thenproceeded to live up to her promise. The exchange of picking up a couple of coffee drinks (which, by the way were not what we ordered) took 3 minutes longer than it needed to because she couldn't be bothered to answer explain why the Au Lait I ordered said Caramel Latte on the side of the cup.

To the owner of this establishment: you have a great product, great coffee, and the pastries are excellent. The location is obviously fantastic (and will probably be enough to make your business very profitable even with rude employees). If you are the type of small business owner that takes pride in customer service and creating an enjoyable experience, I would strongly suggest you work closely with the 2 young ladies that were working this morning.

Signed,

Not-a-cruise-ship-passenger, a guy with a large family who will be staying just across the street from you for another 10 days but will drive half way across the island to Picaso's before I come back to Bad A Service coffee shop.

1  Thank Michael S