“Hidden Gem ”
Review of Side Street Pub

Side Street Pub
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Quaint n Tucked away down an alley off Main Street an what a hell of a find!!! This place has a great St. Thomas outdoor cafe vibe, fantastic home made food, and a family that excels in customer service. I am self admittedly a pretentious connoisseur of customer service and when my group came to this place we were blown away when Elsie went out in the pouring rain pulled in 4 bar stools, dried them off an apologized for us having to wait. Accompanied also by the great service of LIndsay and Hanna, we had the greatest chicken wings, fajitas, and Long Islands. This’s a must visit kind of place is and I guarantee you’ll love it.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Great food, love the vibe....... Wings were awesome. Elsie and Hannah awesome service thanks for making us feel welcome.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Best place for drinks!! Had amazing service!!! Definitely recommend to anyone who is in the area!! The employees are very friendly!!! Drink Skinny Dip!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great little place with amazing food and drinks. A must try is the Skinny Dip drink. So light and refreshing. Wait staff was so friendly and provided great service. Definitely will visit again!

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I stumbled across this little gem. I am so glad that I did. I got the chicken ceasar salad. It was delicious and the chicken so flavorful. The employees were friendly and service was great. Loved it. Highly recommend!!!

1  Thank Kelly D