“Great Sushi if you are staying on St. Thomas or St. John”
Review of Zero Sushi - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zero Sushi
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Good for: Bar Scene
Description: Traditional and creative sushi and pan-Asian entrees.
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Great sushi. A can't miss if you are a sushi fan. Seating was a little awkward, but the food was well worth it.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We went to Zero Sushi only to find out it is closed. It looks abandoned. Someone should take down there listing and ads around town. We were very disappointed as we were looking forward to some sushi. Oh well.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

In a town where every restaurant is over-priced, this was a nice little find. The sushi was very unique and tasty (spicy tuna tako) and big, and the combo with the general tsao's chicken was very good! Total price was $32. That is about the price of one meal at most places..

They also give you 20% during happy hour, from your meal - which is an added plus. Lastly, our waitress was very nice and helpful!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We got vegetable spring rolls, my husband got sushi and I got the tofu stir-fry. Great presentation and very good quality food.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

My wife and I visit St. John several times each year and we love sushi, so we were excited to try the new Zero Sushi Restaurant near Cruz Bay. We both agreed that the majuro sushi was good along with a few different rolls. I even liked how fresh ginger was used instead of the fake pink stuff(wasabi was fake). However, even though it wasn't the servers fault, the service was poor. In fact, there was only one server for the evening and she had to take care of seven different parties including the bar. I felt there should have been three covering the dining area. Also, the dining area was dirty; the walls needed to be washed and the table was sticky. It made me think about how dirty the kitchen may have been. Overall the food was good, but because of the poor service and the lack of a clean dining area I will take a ferry over to Red Hook and eat sushi on St. Thomas.