“Wow!”

Etta's West Indian Cuisine
Ranked #59 of 117 Restaurants in St. John
Reviewed 29 January 2017

The spicy, crunchy grouper here was so good! I have tried plantains at many places around St John and on other islands and never been a fan. Etta's were absolutely delicious!! I was shocked how much I loved them. She and her sister were both so friendly and sweet. We ended up grabbing food here twice and the grouper was so good I ate it both times! She is closed on Sunday and Saturday evenings so don't go at those times.

Reviewed 6 January 2017

Do yourself a favor, skip the cranky people who run De Coal Pot in Cruz Bay and head around the corner to order at Etta's counter top. The food is authentic, really good and fairly priced. Nope, no white table cloths and candles - Styrofoam plates or take out containers and you've got some serious beach food.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

I love the food!!!! Real local comfort Caribbean food. This place is a must visit if your traveling to St.John I promise you won't regret it!

Reviewed 20 June 2016

WOW WOW WOW!!!! We came for the famous pattes and ended up with so much more! The chicken curry was delicious!!! My husband got the conch curry and he finished the whole thing!! You must try the pattes! They are a Caribbean staple!

Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

I love this place! I've been there at least once each time I'm in town. Best value on the island, plenty to share, although I never do! I LOVE the spicy crispy grouper. Etta and her sister are so friendly. Can't wait to try her breakfast. I'll be back at least once before Saturday