“Cool and tasty on a hot evening”

Yogurt In Love USVI
Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in St. John
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Kids love this place- lots of yoghurt flavors and a great selection of toppings- perfect for after dinner! There are always at least 2 sorbet flavors available for those of us who are lactose intolerant.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

When I stopped in for my latte, my husband and kids decided to get dessert. They had ice cream, yogurt, and sorbet. All self serve ! We thought they only served yogurt, but was VERY HAPPY to find out that they had Ice Cream and Sorbet ( lactose intolerant son)!!! They had a blast in there!!! Very Friendly staff!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

So once I get to Cruz Bay, I always stop in here because of two main things: first, it has some of the best air conditioning on the island, second, I always need an iced latte to keep me going. Since they have both I'm a happy camper by the time I leave for my next adventure. An additional bonus is that they have wi-fi and take American Express, love that! Sidenote is that I've never actually had their yogurt but love the coffee :) Kinda pricey, but if you are jonesin' for a coffee, it'll remind you of your favorite coffee shop back home for a few extra bucks.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

The yogurt is mediocre, and there are only a few choices available of the numerous choices advertised. Lots of toppings, all adding considerably to the cost of the yogurt. Other food only average. But if you need a frozen yogurt "fix", it's the only game in town.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

After dinner, we just had to go. The variety is good, but at about $.89 an ounce, a nice serving gets over $10 pretty easily. But, then again, it is vacation. Oh, the air conditioning feels pretty good too!