Four of us stayed in the 2 bedroon, 2 bath unit that overlooked the pool area and loved it. I thought at first that it might be noisy at night, but we were the only ones that used the pool and hot tub. The managers, Liz and Tom, took good care of us suggesting good places to eat and the best beaches to snorkel. Liz booked an all day excursion for us to the BVI's aboard the Bad Kitty which we all loved. The villa we were in was not super fancy, but very homey, city water, AC in the bedrooms, with a well equipped kitchen. The bedroom we had was right on the water and the sound of the waves put us to sleep every night. The bedroom that my sister and her husband slept in faced the driveway and did have some occasional late night traffic, and roosters and peacocks crowing early in the morning. Using the path that went along the Salt Pond makes for a short walk into Cruz Bay and all the restraunts and shops. We would definately stay there again. Al B.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small oceanfront inn in a quiet family neighborhood with nine studio, two or three bedroom units. All with full kitchens, wide shady porches and en-suite baths. Easy walking distance to town. Parking, pool hot tub and ocean front grill. Free guest laundry and wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Coast Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Coast Villas Hotel Cruz Bay
- Coconut Coast Villas St. John/Cruz Bay