“Hidden Treasure!”
Review of Cool Desires

Cool Desires
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Cruz Bay
Reviewed 23 April 2017

The line at St. John Scoops was insane so we walked here instead - what a treat! The ice cream was good, and I heard from others that the drinks are the best on the island. What really made it fun was the two ladies (owners?) there - we started chatting with them and they could not have been sweeter. I'll be back for one of their famous painkillers!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Love Cool Desires! The woman who owns it couldn't be sweeter, and she makes killer cocktails. This was our go-to place. Not to be missed!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Decided to get a smoothie here since we were walking back to the ferry from Mongoose Junction. My husband got mango and I got strawberry lemonade, each smoothie was $7, so a total of $14 for both....which is rather pricey but OK if they are good, tasty smoothies....well they were hardly phenomenal, in fact just average to fair, the flavors were rather bland and tasted watered-down. So yeah, definitely overpriced and somewhere I wouldn't really come back to. The best part about this place is its location, they do have a couple of tables with chairs where you can sit and people watch which is nice, however with so many places around the Cruz Bay area to get smoothies, my recommendation would be to try somewhere else!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Very nice gentleman behind the counter, but our smoothies were terrible. They did not use any fresh fruit in the smoothies and it was mostly ice. I wound up throwing most of mine away it was so bad. My husband got a scoop of chocolate ice cream and the ice cream was icy and he threw away the cone. Hopefully this was just an off day for this business. We won't be going back.

1  Thank CoastalKate2014
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

My family and I had been to St John together once before, last year, and had the pleasure of visiting cool desires. There, we all agreed that we had just enjoyed the best creamsicles and BBC's we've ever had. My family and I went back again this year just to confirm it was as good as we remembered and I can say without a doubt that this bar has THE best drinks on the island of St John! It will be a must every year we are down.

1  Thank ThatWelshman