Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$95.00
from US$89.00
from US$160.00
More Info
All reviews lind point trail paddle boards cruz bay snack shack day pass snack stand national park st john caneel resort lounge chairs nice hike visitor center snorkel gear easy hike golf cart ride beautiful water trunk bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Beautiful beach. Friendly staff. A little on the crowded side. We rented a cabana and by the time we got there someone has taken over our beach chairs and had a bag and trash in a seat. The employee didn’t want to ask them to move so we had to do it. Snorkeling was pretty decent. Food at the little tiki hut sucked but drinks were good. We hiked out and the view from the hiking trail was very pretty.

Reviewed 20 February 2021

There are two ways to get to Honeymoon Beach: hike the Lind Point Trail, or park at the still closed Caneel Bay Resort entrance and take a golf cart to the beach ($10 per person round-trip). Sadly, we did neither because I saved Honeymoon for last, and we ran out of time that day. We got a panoramic view of the beach from a lookout on Route 10. From a distance, Honeymoon is gorgeous. I just wonder why it was deserted at 3 pm! Quite unlike the other beaches we passed (Hawksnest and Maho were jammed). There is a bar at Honeymoon, and the Honeymoon Hut sells a $49 day pass.

Reviewed 9 February 2021

We took a taxi to Honeymoon Beach for the day. They have beach chairs, restrooms, food truck with drinks and lockers. The views were exceptional!

Reviewed 2 February 2021 via mobile

Had the same experience as the previous review with the men at the gate entrance. The entrance was confusing and there was no one at the actual gate house to check in. 3 men were sitting in the lawn passed the gate and not saying a word when we walked passed them looking confused. Once we got a little further passed them they told us to stop and lectured us about not checking in with them. None of them had masks on (only around neck). We told them we wanted to get to the beach and they lectured us some more before telling us to pay for the shuttle. We have no problem paying a few dollars for a shuttle but the service was so rude we just got the next shuttle to hawksnest beach. I’m sure the beach is beautiful, but there are many beautiful beaches here that don’t include rude service.

3  Thank Jri0s
Reviewed 19 January 2021

Great beach bar, beautiful water, weird experience of getting ‘into’ the beach parking lot and accessing the shuttle to the beach. Upon driving through an empty gate house and slowly driving past a man seemingly napping in a folding chair, I realized we perhaps should have stopped and spoken to said entrance agent. Upon rolling down my window to greet the man, I proceeded to endure a lecture about how not stopping to speak to him upon my initial arrival to the property was rude. This diatribe got more bizarre when I was asked, “how I would like it if I just drove onto his property?” This aggressive exchange continued until he satisfied himself by harassing us and he vaguely gestured to the parking area.

All in all, the beach bar is fine. It does, however, seem that this business’ angry gate troll might be driving more business away than he attracts.

Date of experience: January 2021