Sandyport Beach Resort(Nassau)
US$240
  • Pool
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$205
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$191
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$122
BahaSea Backpackers(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$131
ApartStay(Nassau)
US$387
All reviewscourtyard marriottfish frylaundry servicewould stay here againreally enjoyed our stay hereisland viewparadise islandnice hotelwalking distancethe general managerone night staythe hotel offersroom ratefive nightsper dayrooms were very cleanstraw market
Reviewed 31 May 2018

We missed our flight and booked his online last minute for an extra night.
This hotel is not good, it smells like chicken. Everything was dirty, the windows are like little tiny jail windows. Its very old and worn down.
Pros:The staff was nice, the bed sheets were clean. This is a hard 2 star.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank gloria_flowers3030
Samantha F, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and
we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a
teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel
team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent such
challenges from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you
again whenever your travels bring you back to Nassau.

Samantha Frazier
samantha.frazier@courtyard.com

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We were happy to return to stay here as the location is perfect for the beach and Fish Fry.
We had free parking and a choice of free welcome drinks. Wifi was great. Staff are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I arrived at this hotel with some reservations. However when I arrived I was [leasently suprised. The kids that were with me were in awe of such a wonderful sight. The informed me that they think that they were going to have a great time.I throughly enjoyed my stay here at this hotel. It was a pleasent surprise. The atmosphere was very inviting and I would visit again. The staff were very helpful and pleasent. The room was wonderful. I liked the light colors and the addition of the wall art. I normally rate a hotel based on its bathroom and I can say good things. It was spacious and clean. The bed itself was omfortable and it actually gave relif to a back issue that i have in the last two months. Overall my experience here at the hotel was a great one. I would like to extend a special thank you to Mr. Davis who walked me up the stairs to make sure that my keeys wokred. Thank you.

Room Tip: The rooms were very nice and quiet given the amount of person that were at the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I've visited this hotel at least 3-4 times; my most recent being the 7th May. The two latest visits were truly enhanced by the courtesy of Samantha Fraiser! I believe if you show up at the hotel, troubled or distressed, Mr. Fraiser, can without a shadow of a doubt revive your spirits! It's persons with Samantha's attitude that would make guests always return! Thank you Samantha!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sharon F
Reviewed 7 May 2018

We really enjoyed our stay here, the rooms were beautiful, the two complimentary drinks a day were great, the staff there were great, many thanks to S. Frazier and Mario! They even allowed us to store our luggage there temporarily while we went to explore another island (Bimini)!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Samantha F, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Isaac,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Nassau. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Courtyard Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach and we hope you choose to create more memories with
us whenever your travels bring you back to Nassau.