“Best food we had in Nassau”
Review of Seafood Haven

Seafood Haven
Ranked #82 of 295 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Grill
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We found this place on our last night. Wish we would have found it in our 1st night. It's at Fish Fry but further down past a lot of the restaurants. Loved the grilled grouper!!! They had live music the night we went. They were fun. Sang lots of songs we knew and definitely added to the atmosphere. Very clean and great wait staff.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

So if you want to try the fry fish this is the place to be Anchorage. Ask for Agatha or Yellow they are real hostesses and go above and beyond to ensure you enjoy your experience while dining. The fish is fresh and seasoned island style. You will definitely love the food!

Reviewed 6 April 2016

We had grouper, steak and lobster meals. The food was delicious and the service was great. It was low tide, so the ocean view was bit dismal, but the staff were friendly. Great value for the meals we had.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Food was plentiful and delicious. Service was average Bahamian speed, pleasant. More comfortable that the other restaurants at the fish fry. Seating on a small canal with sunset views and great breezes away from the hustle and bustle of the rest of the fish fry.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

We dined with three adults and two young children and the service was ok but slow. The food wasn't very flavorful (fried snapper, chicken tenders, broiled snapper) and the broiled fish was very salty. The fried conch was completely tasteless and neither my husband nor I even bothered to have a second bite. The worst part was when we realized that our 2 year old's chicken tenders weren't fully cooked! We had cut them up for him and he's 2 so of course he didn't tell us that they weren't all cooked properly. It was only towards the end of the meal that we noticed 3-4 pieces that were completely uncooked (pink and fleshy) in the center. When I told the server about it she looked like she couldn't care any less and took the pieces to show her boss. Then she brought a free glass of juice for him. I said I wouldn't pay for a meal that might make him sick so they took $4 off the $12 charge since "he ate the sides". Thanks! I asked to speak with the "boss" who argued with me about the idea that we shouldn't have to pay for undercooked chicken that they served my 2 year old. He even said that if he got sick we should bring the doctors bills to him and he would pay them! So he acknowledges that he could get sick but still wants me to pay for the meal regardless! Eventually he grudgingly took off the charge but the whole thing left a very bad taste for us... and it wasn't just the food.