“One of the Best Sushi Places I've every eaten on or off the Island.”
Review of Seafront Sushi

Seafront Sushi
Ranked #86 of 312 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 31 December 2016

We were given this as a place to eat by a good friend who is local as we are leery of Tourist Traps in these types of areas.

The location is down near the bridges to Paradise Island and near the Harbor for boats. They have to park conveniently located next to them, and the place is quirky, but so many amazing sushi places are.

Yes, they are on Island Time, so don't expect them to be quick, as they do make all fresh. The waiters are attentive, and the two times we went early, and it filled up quickly as the this is a local place.

You can sit at the bar if you wish and that is a fun option as we choice to do that the second time we went.

Loved everything, their special rolls, Udon, and the Guava Fried desert was fabulous. They also have takeout.

It is a must for anyone who loves sushi, and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 December 2016 via mobile

Came with my parents and husband on vacation. The waiter ignored us, he never once asked if we wanted a refill on water or drinks. When we finally asked him he came over and refilled ONE out of four water glasses. Still no offer to refresh our other beverages. Food was slow to arrive at the table and we had to ask the manager to bring our check. The actual food was alright. I would not go back and would not recommend to friends or family.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

Have eaten sushi all over Canada and Seafront is right at the top. Everything is fresh, beautifully presented and delicious. Try the mussels or calamari to start. If you love Japanese food, this is the place to go. Try a sakini for a change of pace!!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Last week I went to Seafront for my birthday dinner with 2 of my friends. The food was great as usual, the service was better than I expected. The server even gave me a free drink. We ordered the Volcano roll, JB Roll, 2 Head Hunter rolls, Salmon Cream Cheese roll and wings. It was my first time having the JB roll and that was delicious, I can't remember the ingredients but I'll definitely recommend that and all the other rolls we had. Overall, it was a great dinner, especially considering that we were just recovering from a hurricane.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I work nearby and try to go here for lunch from time to time. Love the food here but service does tend to take a lot longer - wish they could fix this because would definitely make this a more regular lunch place if they could get you in and out.

Sushi is really good and if you like cooked food, the teriyaki steak with mushrooms and onions is fantastic.