“Nobu, Nobu, Nobu!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Oh my goodness, I wish that I could experience this night for the first time a few more times. The ambiance of the whole place gives you a relaxed feeling. When we got there, our table wasn't ready and we waited at the bar. The bar tended didn't waste any time taking our drink order and didn't even get frustrated when I didn't know what I wanted and recommend what I was drinking for the rest of the night (some very nice champagne). Shortly after our table was ready. The food came out in a time you would not believe, the sushi & sashimi were perfect! My sister then surprised me with a cheesecake.. Could you believe her? They held the cake for us, kept it cool and brought out some plates and warm spoons for us to eat it. (I asked for no more fuss than that, lest there may have been some singing.) Even though it was getting late, empty and they were close to closing, they did not rush the latter part of our dinner.

It's the little things like handing me my drink with a smile, or if you're annoyed, not showing it. I only saw the best faces of Nobu that night, I only wish I could thank the chefs and the entire wait staff, as well as bar tenders. Thank you all for making that night all the more special.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,322)

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We were disappointed at Nobu’s food. For all their fame, the sushi was just ok.
The place was really noisy, and not worth the visit.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

This is by far the best restaurant on property! Everything on the menu is worth the price, it's fresh and great service. We eat here every trip and never had a bad meal. It's a 5 star that is still very reasonable in price. Try the rock shrimp tempura

1  Thank Michael H
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Service was excellent. Very attentive waitstaff. The food was okay, not spectacular. It is good to make reservations as it fills up during dinner.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Not a good choice to have a dinner. High prices with low quality of food. Nothing special. Not worth it.

1  Thank VasilyGoncharov