“Gem”

Price range: US$15 - US$50
Description: Restaurant and Pizzeria
Description: Restaurant and Pizzeria
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I found La Caverna while exploring the area shortly after landing. We had cocktails and split a bruschetta. It was the best bruschetta we've ever had in four countries and the dark 'n' stormy was so tasty that I wish I could swim in it. We had to come back. The next night my wife had the spaghetti bolognese and I had a red snapper fillet. Everything was fresh and stunningly prepared. It was amazing food, lovely atmosphere, and very attentive staff. La Caverna really made our honeymoon trip special.

Giorgio B, Owner at La Caverna, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear `Mike S,
This is one of the most beautiful review i received in my life, you are telling me that my food and service is good but the most important thing you are saying is that i make your honey moon special and on this i am very proud because it will be a memory that you always remember as long with your little experience in my restaurant.

So i am really happy to say thank you for coming by.

See you in your 25th anniversary

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends were looking for a european restaurant in Nassau so we decided to try this new place. Food was, in my opinion, the best I've had in Nassau. We had the linguine allo scoglio, with fresh seafood and lobster and the lasagna with homemade bechamel, tomato sauce and beef. For desserts we tried the Guava cheesecake and the tiramsu, also homemade. After that the mixologist prepared us an awesome fresh mojito strawberry and a greygoose caipiroska. We had an excellent personalised and friendly service, that made us feel like home. We will be back for sure

Dear Son B,
Thank you so much was a pleasure to have you here with your friends
I am a small new restaurant and i make sure my ingredients like you saying they are fresh and testy thank you again for your remarkable review.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We were looking for some good Italian food and we found this restaurant. We ate Penne all’amatriciana and for dessert, tiramisù and cheesecake, we loved everything we ate. The staff is very friendly.If you are looking for some real and good Italian food I would recommend this restaurant. We’ll go back. Absolutely 5 stars.

Giorgio B, Owner at La Caverna, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Simona

I am very happy that you found what you was expecting.
I hope to see you in a near future for more Italian dishes.

Ciao

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Visited La Caverna for the first time this weekend with a friend. Outstanding menu, very friendly owner and staff and a terrific wine selection. Best lasagna ever without exaggeration. Had the Josetta Saffirio Barbera D'Alba d.o.c. red - a perfect wine with dinner. Very warm atmosphere. Ate at the bar, very welcoming. I can't wait to go back! Go, it's great!

Giorgio B, Owner at La Caverna, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Hello dear renee 1228,

Thank you for the remarkable review on myself and the staff.
I am looking forward to see you and your friend again seated by the bar for dinner.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We were staying at the Atlantis the beginning of Aug. We initially bought groceries to cook in the room with kids it's easier and saves money considering $67 per person for a buffet dinner was not ideal .but being on vacation it's nice to not have to cook all the time. I read the reviews for La Caverna and thought let's give it a shot. The drive was like 30 minutes from Atlantis. We were greeted with a waitress and the owner. He was very warm and pleasant, made some suggestions and checked on us throughout our meal.
I can say that my husband is a restaurant snob especially with Italian food. I can say La Caverna did NOT disappoint! The food wa so good and flavorful. We were very pleased and happy. Everything we ordered was on point. The best food we had on the island!

1  Thank Divina S
Giorgio B, Owner at La Caverna, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Hello Divina S,
I want to start saying that I love my job and much more when comes from people that know about F&B.
I wish you come back to try the new menu on your next trip to Nassau.
Thank you very much for your presence and friendly review.

You have my email in case you guys are coming back please let me know in advance i will make sure you have the best table always reserve.