Stayed at Breezes February 25th through March 1st and had a great time. Always something fun going on, the food was good and plenty of drinks. Try the hummingbird! The staff was extremely helpful and went well out of their way to make everyone feel at home and well taken care of, the staff and everyone else we met were so nice and made it an awesome time
The rooms were a bit outdated, except the bathroom, but the beds were comfortable and the air conditioning was cold so can't complain! The disco was a blast but there was a great number of people at Breezes that were so much fun while we were there and it made it that much more of a great time! It was really like being at summer camp for adults!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This all-inclusive resort in The Bahamas is situated on almost 1000-ft of the powder-white sands of Cable Beach, the island's best beach. No Hidden Taxes or Fees or surcharges - just one upfront price. Wi-Fi in bedrooms and lobby included - virtually everything you can eat, drink & do included one simple, upfront price - with no tipping allowed. Tennis, snorkeling, rock climbing, sailing, flying trapeze! Three restaurants plus a beach grill. Four bars. Nightclub and piano bar. All included! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breezes Resort Bahamas Hotel Nassau
- Superclubs Breezes Bahamas Nassau
- Breezes Nassau
- Super Club Breeze Bahamas
- Breezes Superclub Bahamas
- Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas Nassau