“Had a Blast!”

Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas
Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Nassau
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 11 March 2012

Stayed at Breezes February 25th through March 1st and had a great time. Always something fun going on, the food was good and plenty of drinks. Try the hummingbird! The staff was extremely helpful and went well out of their way to make everyone feel at home and well taken care of, the staff and everyone else we met were so nice and made it an awesome time

The rooms were a bit outdated, except the bathroom, but the beds were comfortable and the air conditioning was cold so can't complain! The disco was a blast but there was a great number of people at Breezes that were so much fun while we were there and it made it that much more of a great time! It was really like being at summer camp for adults!

Room Tip: Bring a separate larger cup with a top to put your drinks in
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
6  Thank Louise4805
resortgmNassau, General Manager at Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2012

Dear Guest,
Thak you for your review of SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas.We strive to provide a vacation atomosphere that is fun and relaxing complemented by superior service.It is pleasing to note
that your visit was pleasant in nature and satisfying.The Hummingbird is by far one of our
guests favorite drinks and we are glad that you enjoyed it.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience after having visited.
General Manager.

There are newer reviews for Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas

Reviewed 10 March 2012

We arrived at the Breezes-Bahama and were greeted by very friendly staff. The resort is private and located right on the beach. The staff is AWESOME!!!! The best ones are TJ, photographer who took extra time with us because our mother is handicapped. He helped us get to the beach to do a photo session and took fantastic pics of our family. Thank you, TJ. Jared, who wears many hats at the resort was also AWESOME!! He helps at the trapeze and also wears a mean toga! Pops, who also works at the trapeze was AWESOME!! He was very informative and helpful when my sister tried her skill on the trapeze. Felicia, who was a server at the lobby bar talked with us and shared many of the Island's cultural facts. These 4 employees are fabulous in their people skills. They made us feel so welcomed. They were very helpful and treated us fabulously. KUDOS to all who helped us feel safe, welcome, and like we were part of the family there. Our mother returned to her home with wonderful memories, as did the rest of the family.
The food was ok ... There was plenty of food available at almost any time of day or night. The rooms need updating with new curtains/bedlinens. The only real trouble we had was the fact that the room keys would not stay activated and we had to make several trips to the front desk to have them re-programmed on a daily basis, several times a day. I would definitely go back, if possible.Thank you Breezes Staff for making our Mama a happy woman.

Room Tip: Oceanfront Deluxe...definitely
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank Billie448

Dear Guest,
We are happy to know that your group enjoyed the recent visit to SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas.Particuarly positive is the fact that our team-members contributed so much to
your positive experience.Our team-members are by far our most valuable asset and a
very important part of our success.We should note that there was a challenge with our key
system over your travel dates and can advise that this challenge has now been corrected.
Again,thank you for the favorable fedback and we truly look to having the opportunity to hosting
your family in the near future.
General Manager.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

After reading some negative reviews before travel, I was unsure of what to expect....wow, I was pleasantly surprised!! Everyone was exceptionally nice from our free airport shuttle to housekeeping to entertainment staff. This is not a 5 star resort but they do not advertise that they are. So those persons "bashing" things that seem minut should've booked an actual 5 star resort. Breezes is a 3-4 star resort but the staff were all 5 star!!! We never felt like we needed to tip anyone ever! This resort is fairly low key w/entertainment if you choose but was definitely relaxing & enjoyable. We stayed 6 days & the only complaint is the dining issues w/Martinos & GOE.....def hard to get reservations. Overall, we enjoyed our stay & definitely plan on returning!

• Stayed: February 2012
5  Thank titaNc
Reviewed 10 March 2012

It's been a while since we went but any thoughts that I still have must have made an impression.

Arrival was fine, transport to the hotel although seemingly chaotic and disorganized actually worked and we were soon having a nice cold drink whilst waiting to check in.

Yes it's not Sandals but you're not paying their prices. I found it good value for all inclusive in the Bahamas. It is very popular with American Spring breakers and they are loud but compared to Brits of a similar age they behaved like angels.

We paid extra for a beach front room and though we didn't ask for it we got ground floor which had patio doors directly onto the beach with our own sun loungers. It directly overlooked the trapeze but that was entertaining when it was being used. The beach front rooms on the upper floors only have tiny balconies only enough room to stand. Can't remember much about the room inside but to be honest for me it was just a bed. I did get "locked out" of the room one day our key stopped working as did the maid's. Took a locksmith to sort it, took a few hours but thankfully my wife was outside the room on the beach and we could use the patio doors.

You can't go hungry here as it seems you can eat something virtually 24 hours a day. During the main meals we ate mostly lunch at the pool, nice jerk chicken and conch fritters etc. Food in the main buffet at evening meal was varied (could have been a bit warmer) had some interesting Brazilian dishes (I think), I'm not a very fussy eater so I always found something to please. I did have a fantastic spagbol one lunch in there, so good in fact I took some more to eat on the beach.

The main hotel bar can be extremely busy of an evening and noisy, but never had to wait too long for a drink. Can't comment on variety of drinks as I only drink beer (OK), wife only drinks wine (again OK). Did try one cocktail just to say I'd had one, something called a Goombay Smash, which was tasty but a bit strong for me. The pool bar was interesting, there were very long queues most of the time, but on the first day a security guard tapped us on the shoulder and told us to go to the left hand side of the queue and you'll get served.
Thought this was a nice touch, seems anyone who's not of spring break age gets a preferential service (all unofficial).

Entertainment was ok, best was the parade through hotel in their parade dresses playing instruments, that was very impressive.

Was quite happy to sit around the hotel but did go to Nassau a couple of times,and took the water taxi to the Atlantis just to have a look round and went on the beach at the Riu next door.

Found the Bahamians to be very friendly people always say hello on the streets and happy to help with information. Had a great time and would certainly go back but perhaps when the spring breakers are not there.

Room Tip: Ground floor beach front room opens onto the beach
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank LincolnKev

Dear Guest,
Thahk you for your review of SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas.It is good to note that in the main your vacation was in keeping with expectations.We pride ourselves on providing a quality for all of our visitors and are pleased that you enjoyed your visit.
Ideally we will have the pleasure of hsoting you again.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

My husband and I stayed at Breezes Bahamas 2/26/12 – 3/4/12. We had a group of 33 people travel with us for our ‘weddingmoon.’ It was the most amazing time of our lives.
Staff: First off, it’s the staff that truly makes this resort amazing! From the moment you arrive in the Bahamas you are treated like royalty. We never had to push/carry/pull our bags (thanks to Colyn). Any question you ask is promptly answered and with a smile.
Wedding: A big thank you goes out to Yasmine our wedding coordinator. She was absolutely amazing and answered my every question, and primarily at my beckon call right up until and after the wedding. The décor, ceremony, cocktail hour, and overall atmosphere of the wedding were amazing. The only thing I wish was that there was a run through before the wedding to avoid some awkward moments.
Entertainment: This is where this resort scores a12 out of 10! I am not a vacationer that lies on a chair all day doing nothing, but that was available for those who enjoy it. They had activities going on every day; anyone of any age group could participate in activities such as trapeze to horse shoe tossing. Although I will say Tuesday night at the disco can get a little bit crazy! The entertainment staff is amazing and take time to get to know people at the resort! Shout out to KJ, Tiff, Jared, and Nevaro! They all have amazing sense of humor and even come up with nicknames, mine being Chyna and my husband’s being Goliath!
Food & Drinks: I am one of the pickiest eaters you will ever meet in your life, I don’t eat seafood or veggies, etc. But I cannot complain about one meal at the resort. My favorite food was a burger, but their beef was fabulous, so were their eggs, fruits, salads, desserts, etc. The drinks were also amazing, the Kalik beer was good, just add some salt and a lime, but I strongly recommend the champagne, dirty banana, humming bird, and superman. And make sure you get your drinks from Kyle, the TI look alike!
Needless to say I am extremely excited to travel back to Breezes next year for my anniversary stay. Anyone who is unhappy with this resort is unhappy with themselves and too afraid to ask for help.

Room Tip: Remember if you are unhappy with your room, ask the desk politely for another. The ocean front suit...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank JenOrt

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your recent of SuperClubs Breezes Bahamas further to your recent visit.It Is
good to know that your entire group had a vacation that exceeded expectations.The fact
that our team-members and the service dispened receives favorable mention is encouraging.Our team-members are the most important part of our offering and we are pleased that they contributed positvely to your vacation.We noted your suggestion in regards to a run through prior to the actual wedding.
Again,thank you for the positive feedback and do visit with us in the future.
Jackson Weech

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nassau
7.6 km away
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar
#2 of 37 in Nassau
1.9 km away
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island

Been to Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas? Share your experiences!