US$120
Sandyport Beach Resort(Nassau)
US$275
US$240
  • Pool
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$169
Hotels.com
US$226
US$191
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$131
ApartStay(Nassau)
US$387
Arawak Inn(Nassau)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2017

In any respect inacceptable accomodation even for a low budget hotel. The whole place is completely run down and no longer taken care of: room run down and dirty with dangerous electrical wiring and mouldy bathroom. Rubbish and broken glass lying about on the terrace and outside the room, breakfast later than announced, so that we had to leave without it. Swimming pool closed "for maintenance". No credit cards accepted because machine was "out of order". Should be avoided at all costs.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ute L
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for a month this summer for work, two weeks in July and two weeks in August, and this place was phenomenal both stays. Staff is super friendly and accommodating. They helped me with ordering food, taxis, and recommendations for places to go, and I'm talking at any hour of the day/night! Definitely can't say that about most any place in the states. The property is beautiful and it's in an excellent location, walking distance from the beach and some great local eats. Contrary to some other reviews I read, I had great wifi, whether in my room or near the office. The hotel owner was usually around also and she's the sweetest lady on Earth. I'll definitely be back next summer!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Typically my trips are grand and involve lots of family and a full itinerary. I just wanted a fast get away to some where other than home. I booked a flight and this hotel. Originally I booked this hotel for an efficiency at $129 a night. Once I got there they actually put me in a standard room. Once brought to their attention they showed me the efficiency and I opted to stay where I was and they refunded my money. It's not a place you're going to come and bring your family and expect to fix grand meals and have posh amenities but if you're looking for a simple relaxing getaway, then this is your place!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jess S
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I needed a bare-bones place just to sleep at night, because I was going to be out and about during the day. This place doesn't even really meet those standards. The bed was saggy and old. My shower didn't work, so I had to take showers outside by the pool in my suit. I also needed to use my own shampoo and soap, because they did not provide any. I don't think the TVs get more than one channel. The grounds were actually very nice, with flower and trees planted everywhere, so if they fixed up the rooms and put some more effort into providing some little things, it would be a very nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Wifi is located in the office, so rooms close to the office are better
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank xzmattzx
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This place is on a main street which is not bad! NO INTERNET I COULD'NT EVEN WORK ONLINE! whats bad and very bad about this place is. First getting into the place the road is only big as your hand, bad rocky road, the parking is disgusting we didnt find a spot to park, the room was terrible, it needs to be demolished, the windows BROKEN AND FALLING TO PIECES, the A/C was making noise and leaking, The t.v only one channel and an old T.v.with a dead remote. ask for one said they had no more. the paint was scaling of the walls the spider had made their home in the room, the bed was terrible mattress was so worn out the wire was poking you. the sheets were terrible worn out finished not even threads left, pillow was flatter than pancake, towels was hard old and dingy. the bathroom window looks like it was broken you could of taken your hand and push it out. the toilet was rocking tub was dirty, the water was so slow you can pee faster. plus it was salty like sea water.the big roaches was crawling when we turned of the lights we were afraid we slept with the lights on! this place is not good for tourist who dont know the island because its far from the airport on the other side of town. yes close to the beach. but we found out montague beach is not a popular beach where tourist goes. this side of town is dangerous we were told.. because you cant walk around at nights.to get a cab to go out its expensive due to it being far from the good places to go. will never go to this place again. BAD HOTEL WASTE OF MONEY. DANGEROUS SIDE OF TOWN. EVERYTHING THIS SIDE OF TOWN CLOSES EARLY DUE TO ROBBERS! STAY AWAY. NO INTERNET I COULDNT EVEN WORK ONLINE!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple