Ways to Experience NassauSailing.com
from US$98.00
from US$571.00
from US$521.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021

Welly showed us an amazing time! I highly recommend this trip. Welly was affected by Hurricane Dorian, so it was very powerful to hear his story too.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021

I would give 100 star rating if I could, Nassau sailing is amazing, great experience from booking with James to sailing with Captain Wellington. 200% recommended by our family. James was so good with email reply and they took care of our special diet request for lunch. So happy we booked with Nassau Sailing and we will definitely return again for more adventure with Nassau sailing.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 2 March 2021

The most amazing part of our trip at the Bahamas. It was great that the whole island was for our group only. It was a very private experience. Captain Wellington is such a great host and made the whole experience a dream come true. He played great, uplifting music and was telling stories. When we got near the island he put down the anchor and let us swim to shore.
It was nice to know that he will be waiting for us when we are done with our private island extravaganza. I will come back to do this trip every single time I visit the Bahamas!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 23 February 2021

I travelled to the Bahamas with my husband and our little baby for a few days vacay and this was definitely the highlight of the trip. I'm so glad I picked this excursion to enjoy a few hours of "me time"!! Captain Welly is the kindest and funniest host and made this experience so memorable for me. The weather was great, I got to swim with the sea turtles and snorkel the coral reef. We sailed along Rose Island and Pearl Island. Also, Captain Welly is the BEST DJ!! I loved his music. Thank you, Captain Welly for this unique and fun experience, had so much fun and fully enjoyed the Bahamian vibe and learned a lot about the Bahamas!! I do recommend it to anyone visiting Nassau.

Date of experience: February 2021
1  Thank Serena_Bronda
Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

Captain Wellington was the kindest host, very personable and made me feel very comfortable... the trip was a smooth sail and Rose Island was magical, we were the only ones on the island. Went snorkellong saw some sea turtles and fish... went swimming to the beach hang out on the beach for a while. It was a beautiful experience nad would highly recomend!!

Date of experience: February 2021