“Great Place to visit”

and up
Rose Island Beach Party Pass from Nassau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sandy Toes is located on Rose Island, Bahamas and is a private island experience just off the shores of Nassau and Paradise Island which offers three very different yet very unique experiences for our guests. Full Day Excursions - 10:00am - 3:45pm "Party Pass" available only on Sundays Overnight stays at our Villa - "The Retreat" at Sandy Toes Groups and Private/Exclusive Events
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
USA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Place to visit”
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Great place for a day trip from Nassau. The island is beautiful and the staff was very nice.

3 Thank highborne

• Polish first
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“I think I saw Jesus, cuz I was in Heaven”
Reviewed 22 March 2012

If you are thinking about going here...GO!!!!!!!!!!! It's unbelievably gorgeous. I swear, I didn't want to leave. Ever. We had such a great time. I went on my 40th birthday- couldn't think of a better way to spend it! GO. TO. SANDY TOES!!!

Visited February 2012
4 Thank JLin_40
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“This is what R&R is all about”
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I recently visited Nassau for the 3rd time with my girlfriend and this time we wanted to do something different, an adventure perhaps. I read up on things to do while in Nassau and I stumbled upon this little getaway to a secluded island, it was Sandy Toes on Rose Island. We decided to book the trip and see how it goes, well let me say it was an amazing relaxing day, it was so amazing we went back a second time during the same trip. The adventure starts off with us arriving at the ferry terminal and being greeted by the friendly staff. After a 20min boat ride to the Island we arrived. I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that we (and the other people on the trip) were the only ones on this beach. There was plenty of space to move away from the other guest and lye in peace and suntan, but there was also a social bar serving up Nassau finest blended cocktails if you want small talk and a drink obviously. I recommend the Sandy Toe, floated of course. Floated means they add a shot of rum to the top of the drink, it’s glorious. The staff were friendly and very helpful, especially when I lost my mask snorkeling, thank you to the fine man that swam down to get it for me. The island has a plethora of activities to do from snorkeling to kayaking to lying in a shaded hammock or on a tube in the water. I would definitely recommend this trip to anyone that would like a peaceful time on a beach. I was annoyed of all the vendors trying to sell me things on the beaches of Nassau. The Sandy Toes trip was the answer to my problem. I thank the staff for the wonderful two days I had at the island and I look forward to going back next year. Sincerely, extremely satisfied.

8 Thank John P
Overland Park, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Paradise”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

We took a day trip to Sandy Toes and it was a wonderful, wonderful experience. The people were wonderful and the beaches were amazing. When you walk down from the deck, go left and keep walking around the rocks. There is the most beautiful cove! Definitely snorkel. The guide is very patient and helps you adjust.
This is a must do on a trip to the Bahamas!

2 Thank debbie b
Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice day trip”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

Nice beach, Pretty secluded island, friendly staff.

Visited February 2012