Book now, pay at stay
US$273
US$202
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
BahaSea Backpackers(Nassau)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$131
6,484 results
All reviewsmarket placeblack anguslevel gueststapas barthe mexican restauranto grillelevel upgradeall inclusive planlevel serviceall inclusive packagebeautiful beachadult poollobby bardaiquiri shackcable beachaqua restaurantbeach area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been returning to Melia Nassau for years. I do the Level upgrade every year for so many additional perks. Loved the private beach area and the food and drinks at the private lounge.
They are improving the resort every year ! Best beach in the Caribbean with sandy and calm water and no seaweed. All staff were friendly as well as management is excellent. Did not meet one rude person.
Food is improved since last year. Beach has a bit of erosion from some storms, but is being refilled with sand.
Renovated rooms are wonderful!
Of course Dicienzo is the best bartender and entertainer. You can find him at Saphire bar by Level lounge.
The Level Beach has wonderful staff and they also provide great drinks and food.
Special thanks to Jordan, Rhinnon, Melinda, Raxeem and Cindymae at the Level beach.
Looking forward to seeing you all next year for another extended stay !!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Linda M
MeliaNassauBeachAI, Manager at Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Linda,

We are truly grateful for your review and you loyalty to the resort, we are proud to have you return year after year. It feels like home reading about your experience. Thank you dearly for giving kudos to our wonderful team of superstars.

See you again next year.

Warm regards,
Cecilia Sit

Quality Manager

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

THE GOOD: The resort itself is beautiful inside & out; modern and the grounds are well kept. The room was fine. Sixth floor had a beautiful view! The beach and ocean are indeed amazing. Powdery sand and water so clear you can see to the bottom. Kayaks, paddle boards, snorkeling equipment, floats and ocean rings are available for use. Nightly entertainment is great & wraps up around 10pm so sleep is never a problem. Should you choose to leave the resort to explore downtown Nassau for shopping, the bus service (#10 or #12) is the best deal on the island: $1.25 per person each way & they run every 10 minutes!

THE BAD: Restaurant reservations. I reached out to Melia on FB and was told I could secure 2 reservations 5 days prior to arrival via email. My emails went unanswered. I called Melia directly TWICE and was hung up on. Finally the day after I arrived I went to the reservation desk to secure reservations for the week and was told I could only request 2 at a time. Basically you “request” a reservation for a certain restaurant/time and then must return the next day to see if you are “chosen” or confirmed. RIDICULOUS!! I have been to many all-inclusives over the years & I’ve never encountered anything like this.

THE UGLY: Front desk staff. Ladies, you are the FACE of this resort/brand. You are in a CUSTOMER SERVICE position. At the very least ACT like you’re happy to see us instead of acting like we are a bother or intrusive. We have spent a lot of money to get to this ‘four-star resort’. We are just trying to check in to our room or get information. A simple smile goes a long way. Same for the bartenders. Tip or no tip IF they happen to glance your way they barely speak to you & instead nod as if to say “what do you want?” Honestly the housekeeping staff were the friendliest people we encountered here.

RANDOMS: Pool & beach chairs were never a problem provided you got there around 7-7:30 to put towels out to reserve. If you’re thinking about sleeping in, having a leisurely breakfast at the buffet & then rolling out around 10AM good luck.
Shoutout to the activity girls at the pool—you can see they are great at what they do & really enjoy engaging people.
WiFi is great; never had a problem including on the beach!
All the restaurants are good as long as you aren’t expecting large portions. Black Angus is not included in the all inclusive but is DELICIOUS & well worth the money.

*All in all I would not stay here again. Melia has so much potential but people & attitudes say so much about a resort*

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Michele M
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I have so much to say about this hotel. Let me start with the good, the room was nice. I'm finish with the good.
It took them 4 hours to check us in. While waiting at the bar the drinks were so watered down I knew we would be sober all weekend. Top shelf cost extra, I've never paid for a drink even top shelf at any all inclusive. Room service would be an extra $10 U.S., every time you ordered. There were at least 3 restaurants on the property that cost money. The excursion we paid for never showed up. When we went back in to ask for our money back they 1st accused us of lying. They finally gave us our money back.
At check out we were told that they credited our room $100 to use on the resort because it took so long check us in. This was told to us at check out. I will never ever go to this resort again.
I specifically looked for all inclusive so I don't have worry about over spending. I was so very disappointed!!!!

Room Tip: Don't choose this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Tendayi A
MeliaNassauBeachAI, Manager at Melia Nassau Beach - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tendayi A,

Thank you for your recent review of our resort. It is great to hear that our accommodations met expectations and were found to be to your liking.

Conversely, please accept our apologies for your arrival experience. I have reviewed our recent Resort logs and was unable to find an event that would have led to such a significant delay in check-in and would like to investigate further.

Additionally, I wish to explicitly express that we do not water down our drinks. Any such case discovered would be deemed a noted departure from our standards.

In regards to our room service delivery charge, room service delivery along with a variety of other enhanced options such as a selection of premium alcoholic beverages are offered complimentary for guests who have upgraded to the Level. Moreover, at the Resort, 6 out of our 7 restaurants are included in the All-Inclusive package presenting a wide variety of food and beverage offerings with the option to purchase specialty items. Black Angus, which is the only restaurant not included in the All-Inclusive package continues to receive great reviews and has proven to be an exceptional dining experience.

More specifically, I was disappointed to review your interaction with a third party vendor for an offsite excursion and sincerely apologize for this experience. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you further regarding your stay and can be contacted directly at Chevaz.Chambers@melia.com.

Regards,
Chevaz Chambers, Resident Manager

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The amount of money we spent on these two rooms (and all inclusive for our family of 5) we were definitely disappointed from the moment we pulled onto the property and entered the front doors. Unimpressive is exactly how we felt about this hotel. The staff was unfriendly, our rooms were an hour later than they should have been for check in, they wanted to have our children in a room that was NOT adjoining to ours so we could check in “faster” (45 mins after the correct time instead of an hour)—I, of course, would NOT agree to this. So the manager said it was my fault we were not in our room on time. This was our welcome. Not impressed.

This hotel is under “improvements” right now. Which is DEFINITELY needed. Looks like they haven’t updated it in MANY years. From the few restaurant choices to the small buffet offerings I would definitely say read more reviews before booking. There are other options in Nassau that I wish I would have read about before booking here.

These pictures don’t do it justice but a small token of what you see at a lot of corners in the hotel and how things are not updated/unimpressive.

We loved the Bahamas! We would definitely go back to this wonderful island but we would never stay at the Melia again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank Ekruss

Dear Ekrus,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with the feedback about your recent stay at our Resort.

I do understand how a delay at check-in could have overshadowed the rest of any trip and do apologize that our Front desk was unable to resolve in a swifter manner. More specifically, it is unfortunate and certainly not consistent with our service standards that you encountered staff who were less than professional. I would appreciate more information on this as I would like to address immediately.

From time to time, we receive comments regarding our Resort being dated. However, this has been surpassed by many positive comments received regarding the improvements made since Meliᾶ Nassau Beach took over the property in December 2013, a welcomed addition to the Meliᾶ Hotel Brand. Some of our wonderful improvements to date include renovations to our adult/wet bar pool, western pool and Level rooms. This year, we have already commenced beautification to our Resort’s façade enhancing our curb appeal and have other exciting improvements in the pipeline with anticipated minimal disruption to our guest experience. Your observation will aid in our continual efforts at enhancing our facility.

Ekrus, it is with regret that the offerings from our 7 restaurants were found to not be sufficient. We seek to provide a wide variety of food and beverage choices and are constant in the review and enhancement of our menu options to cater to the most discerning traveler. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you further and can be contacted directly at Chevaz.Chambers@melia.com

Regards,
Chevaz Chambers, Resident Manager

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Beach and surroundings delightful. Room is fine. But restaurant staff need training in how to deal with guests. Main buffet restaurant badly planned with gloomy atmosphere and limited variety of food.

Room Tip: Ground floor pool facing rooms are great.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank robino642

Dear robino642,

Thank you for choosing Melia Nassau Beach All-Inclusive!

We are truly sorry to read that you had some expectations not met, we will review your concerns for improvements.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Kenisha