“Good Sushi at this part of the Island”
Review of Sushi Rokkan

Sushi Rokkan
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Rokkan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 316 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$17 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Simply great sushi & Traditional Japanese The cozy restaurant has an extensive selection of fresh fish flown in daily from the Sea of Japan as well as both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans. We feature many combinations of fresh ingredients and delicacies and an award-winning sake list. Sushi Rokkan is located in the old Fort Town Center Nassau Bahamas (5min from airport) We are open for lunch and dinner Monday - Saturday.
Reviewed 25 February 2018

Three visits and one to go order and it all goes back to: Good Sushi, lot to choose from, try the crispy rice and spicy tuna, not 100% about the Ramen noodles but all the other items we tried so far are good. The Bento Box for Lunch is a good deal and a great option around Old Fort Bay Town Center to have a good lunch and value for money. Rokkan is not cheap but it comes with the location. It's a good atmosphere with outside seating option or, if you prefer, Sushi counter seating option.
If I would have to rate the service only, and in particular the speed of service, yes, it would be most likely a "poor" or "average" rating and unfortunately do I have to agree on previous reviews: SERVICE is not the strongest, but, if you do bring some time with you and you are on "Island mode", you will enjoy your dinner, lunch or "take out" experience. Will be back

Reviewed 7 February 2018

I've ordered a Bento Box for lunch, paid extra to have the rice replaced by salad which came all rotten. Pick up orders are very often delayed, taking much of lunch hour waiting.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Visited with friends for my birthday lunch celebrations. The food was pretty decent, but it is rather expensive compared to other local sushi restaurants namely Seafront and Sakura. My friends and I had the Goat Pepper Conch, B3Unit6 and Make Me Crazy rolls. The atmosphere is pretty relaxed, but it is quite small. I wouldn’t recommend coming here with a party larger than 4. I would visit again but not anytime soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

Went there for my Birthday.
The service was good from my experience.
We ordered tons of food, rolls are good.
But the Sashimi and Ramen are just OK.
Since everything is expensive in Nassau, I won't say they are overpriced.
It is a nice place for Japaneses food for special occasions

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The only reason I didn't give this restaurant a "terrible" rating is because of the food, the food was not bad. However, if you want and appreciate good quality service STAY AWAY!!!!!! I went here with a group of people for my brother's birthday dinner and upon seating and the waiter coming to the table we were told that there is a 20% automatic gratuity charge for groups of 10 or more people (this information was NEVER communicated during booking or back and forth communication with the restaurant's rep). When I stated that made absolutely no sense even after asking if their are separate cheques would it still be the same (they said yes) I was told that "every restaurant does this", utter garbage. Secondly the waiter took our drink orders and still didn't remember any! Third, one of the guests in our party ordered 4 different drinks NONE of which they had so she had to settle for a fruit punch. Another lady from our party ordered a Chicken Ceasar salad which never came out until she mentioned it to the waiter, he left and came back only to say that the kitchen is closed now so she will not be able to get it!!!! Trust me when I say this was the WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED AT A RESTAURANT and I've been to many.