“Incredible!”

Greek Islands Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #24 of 334 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Greek Islands is a Mediterranean restaurant that offers Caribbean and Bahamian food as well With the freshest ingredients in Nassau.
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I would like to first start out with saying that I grew up near a small Greek town called Tarpon Springs on the West Coast of Florida. I would like to think that I’m a pretty good critic of Greek food. That being said I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed this restaurant! It is the best Greek food I think I ever had in my entire life!

I have been back three times since my initial visit.

The Greek platter is off the charts!

We had Keva as our server and she was amazing!

The food was so good I asked to speak to the owner. His name is Mike he came over and I congratulated him on having the best Greek restaurant I’ve ever been to.

Long story short, you need this in your life!

Last thing to add is if you like dolmades, you have hit the jackpot!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here and the Greek Platter is generous serving and tastes awesome. I felt bad i didn't finish the food because of hangover from last night. But don't get me wrong, the food taste very nice. I will highly recommend this place.

Shoutout to Keva for giving us excellent service. Very nice young lady, very friendly. She made sure she attended to our requests.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Was in Nassau for port visit local store owner recommended this place.
Food was great service was great close to the dock. If you pull in for a visit give this place a try

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I ate lunch there twice and had delightful meals there. The grilled Mahi is out of this world! Eating is either indoors with air conditioning, or outdoors with sufficient covering overlooking Bay Street. I sat through a thunderstorm while eating outside! It was incredible! My waitress was Keva and she was delightful, professional, and helpful!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Food was very good. Owners are amazing. My husband is Greek. The owner spoke of the island and history. He was very informative. Try it. You'll love it

Date of visit: April 2018