“A bit away from downtown, but good condition”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 13 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Akito Y
“A bit away from downtown, but good condition”
Reviewed 17 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The place was generally good. Bed, sofa, TV, shower, kitchen..all the stuff were nice condition. The only thing I was concerned about was the location, which is a little bit far from downtown (about 10-15 minutes by car). And there is no taxi running nearby, so we had to walk a few minutes to catch a cab whose fare is not cheap in Bahama. But anyway, the place itself was very nice and recommendable.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Feb 2018
Akito, thanks for staying with us at Tangerine Sunsets! It was a pleasure hosting you. It usually takes about 10 minutes or less to get downtown from our Murcott property and is usually why persons book this property. As for transportation, another option would be to use the local bus service, just out to the main road which is about $1.25 per person and usually runs until 6 pm. Thanks for your recommendation and we would love to host you in the near feature. Happy Travels! Candia Tangerine Sunsets Team
Rob D
“Amazing nassau experience”
Reviewed 6 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Great clean fully stocked apartment ! Great location to walk downtown nassau and really experience the feel of the town ! Swift communication and help whenever we had questions .
Thanks for the great experience at Tangerines !!
Hope to come back soon

7 Jan 2018
Rob, thanks for staying with us and it was a pleasure hosting you! It’s sounds like you had a great stay and we hope to host you soon.You are always welcome at our home. Happy Travels! Candia Tangerine Sunsets Team
Jimmie W
“Safe condo--in prime location”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Communication was a breeze as the place has a property management company taken care of it. We were also able to set up a taxi from the airport through them which was helpful. Additionally, they called to make sure we arrived. Because an unexpected issue arose on the weekend I actually called the owner and he was more than willing and helpful to resolve the issue! He called the plumber and it was taken care of in a timely fashion. Location is always a selling point but it depends on your needs. For us, it was perfect as we were doing a rotation at Doctor's Hospital and we were just a 4 minute walk from work! I believe I walked more than Forest Gump ran while I was there and never felt unsafe. We stayed a month so I believe you can take my word. Regardless of where you stay, locals recommend you do not walk around at night so we just walked before sunset and taxied back home every night. A local grocery store is an easy 8 minute stroll from the house, however it might not have all you need. It covers almost all the bases except fruits and veggies so I also made a trip to another grocery store which is about a 20 minute walk. The downtown stroll is 20-25 minutes depending on which area you are going. There is no need to be fancy here because you will sweat everywhere you go. The closest beach is just beyond downtown and will take 25-30 minutes on foot. I do not need much in life to stay happy so I enjoyed The Bahamas. Walking everywhere or taking the local bus was a nice feeling. As far as inside the house I would say it is has all the basic accommodations that you need. We added some kitchen ware, you're welcome! Myself and classmate rotated every week between the bed and the couch bed. If this is your scenario as well be warned that when you get the privilege of sleeping on the couch bed you are going to sweat. We also bought a fan so once again, you're welcome! The A/C is in the bedroom and can turn the bedroom into Alaska weather but the living room is more like a afternoon in Texas. So if you are a couple or you only need to sleep in the bedroom it is perfect. I am a trooper so I managed my glorious two weeks on the couch bed. All in all, my month in the Bahamas was wonderful. Oh, I almost forgot laundry is on site and cost $1.50 for wash and $1.50 for dry. Overall, Duran's place covered the most important areas for my month stay!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
8 Aug 2017
Jimmie thanks so much for your feedback, it always helps us to provide exceptional service for our guests. We're pleased to know the property suited your needs and you felt safe. It sounds like you stayed fit with all that walking ;) but it's great that you were able to walk to work, the grocery store and everywhere you needed to go and actually enjoyed it. Thanks for the additions you left at the property but if you had requested, we would have been more than happy to provide them for you. We always want our guest to be as comfortable as possible so we would have covered you. Indeed, the unit ideally accommodates two in the bedroom and this is where the A/C is located. It seems as if you and your roommate's rotation worked out and gave both of you an opportunity to sleep in the room. Thanks so much for staying with us and we look forward to hosting you soon. Happy Travels! Candia Tangerine Sunsets Team
Jennifer...
“Authentic Bahamas Experience on a Budget”
Reviewed 17 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

“Excellent place to stay. The communication leading up to the trip was fantastic and continued to be fantastic throughout the vacation. Zaira was quick to answer any and all questions. The apartment was clean and tidy when we arrived. Transportation was arranged to take us from the airport to the apartment. The apartment is a bit of a walk away from downtown, but it is an easy 15-20 minute walk. Taxis and buses are plentiful and easy to access. We didn't use the pool but the deck area is a nice spot to enjoy an after dinner sunset. We felt extremely safe although we didn't venture out much after dark. Definitely recommend for anyone hoping to do Bahamas on a budget while getting a more authentic experience.”

23 Mar 2017
Jennifer,

Thanks so much for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. We were happy to host you and it was great communicating with you. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and your time in our Murcott property. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Happy travels!

Duran Tangerine Sunsets Team
novosanct...
Madrid, Spain
“4 days in Nassau”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The apartment is well located if you have a car or you like to walk (20min walking to downtown and 20 min to cable beach), has a good security and all what you need (kitchen, leaving room...). It´s big for 2. It has a parking inside very secured.
I missed a good bed, for us was very uncomfortable, due to we are tall. The size of the bed: 1,35x1,80cm. The bedroom has more space so I recommend to change for a queen size bed :)
The cleaning was not so good in the bathroom and bedroom, we found spiders on each corner and 2 cockroaches. There was quite dust.
Our check-in /check-out was great, there is a password door so we had no problem.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
27 Feb 2017
Belen, Thanks for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed that our Murcott unit was well located, spacious and with good security. I wish you had told us about any issues you had while you were here and we would have addressed it immediately. We always want our guests to have a fantastic stay with us.

Thanks again and safe travels.

Duran
Tangerine Sunsets Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing