US$174
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$328
Bookit.com
US$364
Riu.com
  • Breakfast included
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$199
  • Beachfront
US$409
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$143
Priceline
Club Land'or Resort(Paradise Island)
US$138
Hotels.com
US$825
Priceline
  • Restaurant
2,838 results
All reviewsfree breakfastfree access to atlantisthe breakfast areapink cardhard boiled eggseast winghospitality roomatlantis propertydonutsmarina villagecorned beef hashyogurtatlantis facilitiesswim up baratlantis water parksave moneyper person
Reviewed 18 September 2017

MINUS
-pool closure for whole stay (this will be for all september!!!). hotel did not notify us in advance. i see now in other reviews that pool was closed in august too, and that also those guests were not notified. i find this highly unprofessional. they also first tried to give us a room with views on the construction place, including construction sounds!
-most of the staff was super friendly, however 2 people on front desk (during check in and check out) kinda blew it for the rest as they were really unhelpful and inflexible. they basically just pointed to booking.com with any question, and were not prepared to make any step in our direction. the person checking us in also claimed things that turned out to be untrue. a no go when you are in that position

PLUS
+professional dealing with hurricane precautions. stay was during hurricane irma passing by, and i have to give a big hand to management and staff how they dealt with the situation. they stayed calm and assuring, at the same time they took all precautions needed for the worst case scenario. they also held info meetings with guests
+their deal with atlantis is great, since you can use a lot of atlantis facilities
+location on paradise island, and price is ok compared to others on the island. do calculate though with a amount of additional taxes + fees

Room Tip: atlantis view, since the pool view is now a view on a construction place
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank DaanDeKing
comfortsuitespi, Manager at Comfort Suites Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest,

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations in regard to the pool closure. We did communicate with all our 3rd party booking agents the dates of our pool closure and this information should have been passed onto you.

Lana Davis
Business Process Manager

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We had stayed the last week in August. I'm so glad we picked this hotel. Very clean, staff was wonderful and helpful. Loved that we were able to use Atlantis. This was one of the best trips. Bahamas was good to us.

Stayed: September 2017
4  Thank jastinabutts
comfortsuitespi, Operations Coordinator at Comfort Suites Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Jastina Butts,

Thank you for completing the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your willingness to share your experience is greatly appreciated. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

We are thrilled to hear that we met your expectations and look forward to offering you the same great accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2017

As others have mentioned, this is the cheaper way to do Atlantis. The hotel is literally right across the street from Atlantis (its probably a shorter walk to the main part of Atlantis than the Beach towers).The prices were great and included full admission to the Atlantis waterpark and aquarium (you only had to get the Atlantis wristband once and there was no line the day we checked in). The staff was super friendly across the board (nice at check in, the housekeeping staff always said hi when we were walking through the halls).

As others mentioned, the free breakfast and internet (sometimes spotty) is key. These end up being nice perks as Paradise Island is very expensive, and Atlantis charges an arm and a leg for them! I believe the resort fee is cheaper here than Atlantis as well (and you get all the same amenities). I also loved the pool (it was quiet and they have a swim-up bar with bar seats in the water!) I was a little bummed the pool was mostly closed during our visit (for a remodel), because I definitely would have used it more.

In terms of the room, I thought it was pretty nice. Fairly spacious, comfortable bed, and clean. There was no balcony, but the window opened if needed. They also had a safe and refrigerator, which to me is essential in a hotel.

The only thing I thought could have been better was the communication right before Irma. I was there right before the storm was supposed to hit, and heard nothing from the hotel staff about what the evacuation plan was (I know different hotels on the island handled it differently- Atlantis had communications throughout the property, where the Hyatt resort kicked everyone out). Maybe this communication came after I left, but I would have just liked to be a little more informed in a pretty stressful time.

Overall, I would recommend to anyone that wanted to visit Atlantis.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank CLT_Travel-Girl4Lyfe

Dear CLT_Travel-Girl4Lyfe,

We are happy to hear that we met your expectations and look forward to offering you the same great accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

As for communicating about the hurricane, guests were given a letter regarding Hurricane Irma on the morning of Thursday 07 September advising them of a meeting to be held that day at 4:00 p.m. The meeting was very informative and guests were allowed to ask questions and express their concerns. This proved to be very useful as there was very little interruption in their stay.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have stayed at the Comfort Suites many times over the past 25 years and each time we have felt the hotel to be good value for money, particularly the free access to Atlantis. I had read that the hotel had been renovated since our last stay in 2008 but I have to say I was a little disappointed to see very little change to the hotel apart from the outside breakfast area which now serves dinner. The place was generally clean and tidy but our room was looking very tired and in need of freshening up. The bathroom and vanity unit is very outdated, albeit it functional but in need of modernising. Air conditioning unit was also very noisy and kept us awake so had to turn it off and make do with ceiling fan. My main disappointment was the pool area. The sunbeds around the pool were clean but as they are really old they have become stained and look dreadful. On our last day (Monday August 4) we received a note through our door telling us that the pool would be closed for a number of weeks for maintenance, and for resurfacing of the terrace. While I appreciate the urgent need for this work to be carried out guests should be aware of this before booking as there does not appear to be any notice or warning on Comfort Suites website. It did not affect us as we were leaving that day but I did wonder if those guests checking in that day were aware of this as it would most certainly affect their holiday. We were also disappointed in Atlantis and felt that this too is in need of maintenance and looked very shabby. Not what you'd expect given the high cost to stay there. We were aware of unpleasant smells while strolling around the resort and the glass aquaria could do with a good clean of the glass. I would definitely give both hotels a miss next time we visit Nassau.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank _helenlesleydavies
comfortsuitespi, Manager at Comfort Suites Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Guests
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We apologize for your unfavorable experience during your stay with us. We consistently strive to provide our guests with quality service and memorable experiences and apologize that we did not fully accomplish this for you.

In regard to the pool we commenced our pool renovation project September 4th, 2017 during the slow season. We opted for this time as to not inconvenience our guests during the hotel’s busy season.

Once again we apologize for your inconvenience and we hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Sincerely
Lana Davis
Business Process Manager

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We decided at the last moment on taking our son to Atlantis and after purchasing the tickets we realised that hotels rates were really expensive. We looked at several hotels some of of which were outside our budget and some were not on Paradise Island where we wanted to be. We looked at Comfort Suites but quite a few of the reviews were not very encouraging. We decided to take a chance with Comfort suites because it was next door to Atlantis and we would have access to all its activities. This decision caused me my restless nights. I was not very excited about our upcoming vacation.
Based on the reviews I read,I left home expecting to encounter the following:
Rude staff- This never happened. The workers at Reception were very helpful and friendly, the other workers always greeted you as they went about their duties, Good Morning, Good evening etc.
On the day we were leaving the lady at the front desk arranged a taxi for us. When it came I was a bit disappointed because it was a slightly old van, but the drive to the airport in that van was one of the highlights of my vacation. Joe the driver told us a whole lot about Nassau, its hotels etc. we really enjoyed his company.
Poor Housekeeping - Some complained that their rooms were not cleaned , bed linen not changed. This was not our experience, by the time we got back from breakfast on mornings (just after 10a.m) our room was cleaned or being cleaned. Love that the bathroom had an extractor fan.
Some complained that the hotel wasn't clean, everywhere that I went both inside and outside were clean, I felt very comfortable their. I would like guests to obey the rules and stop hanging their wet clothing over the patio rails, this make the place unattractive.
Watery Juice - The first morning at breakfast my juice was watery and I was sorry that I didn't put a carton in my suitcase. The next morning a guest complained to a worker that the juice was watery, the lady explained that the juice in the canister was reaching the end and needed to be changed. That was done and the juice was good.

Same breakfast everyday- It is true that most of the breakfast stuff on offer is served everyday, but there are several options so if you had toast on one day, maybe the next day you could opt for a bagel or you could make some waffles. Enough food is served that you can pick and choose, I didn't like the corn beef stuff so I just ate eggs. I wasn't very fond of the eggs, had to add pepper for flavour.If you get tired of the breakfast you could buy some from outside the hotel. There is a small shopping plaza outside the hotel and the prices seem reasonable.
Bugs - Some complained about being bitten by bed bugs or mosquitoes. More than likely it was mosquitoes which are present on all islands. Based on this comment I travelled with insect repellent which I would spray on my feet before going to the outdoor restaurant.

Long walk to Atlantis - Comfort Suites is less than a ten minute walk away from Atlantis. However when you are at Atlantis it can be along walk from on attraction to the next.

Expensive - Based on some of the reviews I was expecting to eat very little during my 4 day stay. While it is true that things at Atlantis are expensive you can still find some that you can afford at the outdoor eating spots near the Rapid River etc. Just remember that you cannot pay with cash.

We really enjoyed our stay and we will return with nieces and nephews next time.

Stayed: August 2017
2  Thank justmor
comfortsuitespi, Operations Coordinator at Comfort Suites Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Justmor,

Greetings! from Comfort Suites Paradise Island. Thank you for completing the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your willingness to share your experience is greatly appreciated.

We also appreciate the fact that you gave us a chance regardless of the negative reviews you read about our property. Your comments will serve as encouragement to our staff to continue in their efforts to make our guests' stay as memorable and enjoyable as possible.

Thank you again and we look forward to offering you the same great accommodations and service the next time you are in town with your family.

Have An Awesomely 'Suite' Day,