Comfort Suites Paradise Island
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$1,325
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$320
  • Pool
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$221
Orbitz.com
US$559
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$466
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
2,784 results
All reviewsfree breakfastfree access to atlantisthe breakfast areapink cardhard boiled eggshospitality roomatlantis propertydonutscorned beef hashmarina villageyogurtwest wingatlantis facilitiesswim up baratlantis water parksave moneyper person
Reviewed 9 April 2010

We stayed here because it was on the doorstep to and all amenities were included at Atlantis. It was 60% cheaper to stay there than on site and a breakfast was thrown in which was ok. The rooms were big and lovely and clean but really we only slept there. I would love to return and would absolutely stay there again, however, I think lots of people are catching on to this little gem as the prices seem to be creeping up since we went. Although it is on the doorstep to At., and across the road from the main entrance and marina, it is a real hike from the hotel itself right through to the water activities and beach. But this is because the resort itself is so enormous. Lucky you who are booked into stay here. At Atlantis you will have the time of your life! Bahamas are so beautiful.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank flowerbird
Reviewed 9 April 2010

We had two rooms here over Easter and have stayed several times before. We love the free breakfast which really saves a family money. We also like being able to get away from the bustle of Atlantis to relax. Every staff member we encountered was great. Lunch and drinks by the pool were good with very friendly wait staff. This one is a winner.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2010

As a father I was very happy to meet up with my 19 year old daughter whom was away from home for sometime and to spent some quality time. I purchased my y package from BOOKIT.com on the phone after reviewing my options on-line both at comforts suites paradise island and the bookit.com site to make sure I get what I need which was two double bed and as a handicap person, a room closer to the exit doors leading to Atlantis. To top this, I called the hotel personally and e-mailed after the reservation to assure that everything is in order. First of all, the airline the bookit.com had reserved for us including the seating order (which we did not know until the flight time), had separated us for the entire flight trip to Bahamas. It was overbooked and we could not change our seating as American Airline was the least concern & took no action to put us together after our request. Then we got to Comforts suites and found ourselves in one room with ONE KING size bed! My continues complaint to the hotel led no where since first we were told that the hotel is sold out & there was no double bed available. Then we were told that although we had requested it, there was NO grantee that we could get the accommodation we needed and were directed to use the pull out sofa which was extremely uncomfortable to the point that my daughter was so achy the next day. Well, our four days minus one day dealing and meeting with the hotel magt. went by fast. While at the hotel, the included breakfast quickly become no breakfast since some items quickly vanished ( eggs) and not replaced or wee not served at all like the frozen french toast (not served at all). We contacted bookit.com just to hear a lot of song and a dance. I had read the previous comments from Bookit.com customers whom had similar hotel problems and had called them just to hear that there was nothing they could do now but could get a $50 off of their $2360 package !!! and it cost the customer $40 just to make those long distance calls! My recommendation: do not buy your trips from Bookit.com. Do not count on what you hear from Comforts suites in Atlantic since they are a bit cheaper they pack the hotel with people and a room with 2 bed will go to a family of 4 rather than two ALWAYS ! AS YOU SEE U e-mails to the hotel or to Bookit.com could be useless as we thought that we did have a room w/double bed at the time of reservation. it is actually much more convenient if you have small children to stay at Atlantic. for adults who can walk long distance and can always find something to full their tommy with than maybe stay at the comforts suites (if you are a couple). I would never buy a trip from Bookit.com nor trust a hotel unless they would be willing to sent an e-mail back confirming room (which in this case comforts suites did not want to do but did gave us verbal agreement and stated that they have it in the notes under our reservation already !). Stay away from Comforts suites and Bookit.com.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank JohnAlaska10
Reviewed 6 April 2010

I always find these reviews helpful when planning a trip so thought I would chime in. We chose the Comfort Suites because of the access to Atlantis and the relatively lower prices.

Hotel- very close to Atlantis, continental breakfast was adequate. I usually had a toasted bagel with cream cheese and grapefruit juice. Kids would have little containers of cereal with milk. On one day there was hard-boiled eggs. Room had 2 beds and a pull-out couch. We have 3 kids: age 3, 6, 10. We were allowed to stay in one room, the 3 year old was 2 when we made the reservation. My husband thought the room was rather dim but it didn't bother me. We did have problems with the toilet but engineering promptly fixed it. I paid around $7/day for a week's worth of internet.

Atlantis- this place is huge, prepare to do a lot of walking. I had planned to see other parts of the Bahamas but just ended up spending the week here. The marine life is awesome- sharks, rays, fish, turtles. The pools by the Comfort Suites in Atlantis are less crowded than in Aquaventure. Aquaventure is the big water slide part. They really check wrist bands to go in. There is a very fun area for kids called Splashers. You have to be 48 inches to go on the bigger water slides. The 'Leap of Faith' is the fastest. The Challenger and Abyss are also really fun. I also really enjoyed the Current- a very long inner tube ride thru waves and currents- really fun- and you can use double inner tubes too.

Kids Club- We did this for quite a few days. We used the 1-5 PM session. It is $45/ kid. The kids liked it and my 3 year old particularly liked it. We also did the culinary session 1 day- the total ended up being $$205 for 3 kids (3 year old at $45- no cooking, other 2 at $80 each - 65 for culinary from 2-4 and 15 for the extra care from 1-2 and 4-5). You need to bring passports to sign up initially to verify their ages.

Food- food is really expensive. I brought along a lot of Gold Fish Packets which helped. The value meals are the way to go- $7 for a drink, hot dog, fries. We ate at the Sea Grapes restaurant last night - $138 for the 4 of us, 3 year old was free. It was really great- the best meal on the trip- an awesome buffet. The Market Place buffet was a lot more crowded than Sea Grapes.

Definitely a memorable vacation!

Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Burbot
Reviewed 4 April 2010

This was a great value hotel with all of the amenities of staying at Atlantis. We had some problems with the plumbing in one of our rooms and the hotel maintenance came right up and fixed it. The free breakfast was awesome. There was a big selection to choose from and they keep everything stocked up. Only about a two minute walk to the Atlantis.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family