Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$128
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$203/night.

US$174
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$328
Bookit.com
US$364
Riu.com
  • Breakfast included
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$199
  • Beachfront
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$143
Priceline
Club Land'or Resort(Paradise Island)
US$138
Hotels.com
US$885
US$825
US$607
Hotelpower.com
  • Beachfront
3,164 results
All reviewscain pooladult poolmesa grillclub levelwater parksapphire suiteroyal towerswalk in closetturn down servicehuge bathroomcafe martiniquelazy riverfamily poolprivate poolmosaic buffetmeal planmandara spa
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The room - good overlook of the ocean with bed facing out over the water. The furnishing were good and the bathroom was amazing. We had to wait until after 5 to check in when check in is at 4.

The pool - pool is great but the attendants save chairs and you can get one for a tip. We had to sit in the back row which felt like we were commoners.

The food - very tasty but way to expensive. Come on $25.00 for hamburger?

The water park - very dangerous. Many people were bleeding and my husband fell out of his innertube twice and hit his head and arms and feet. Biggest bruise on his arm I have ever seen. We did got to nurse for his head issue. She was no more qualified than a 2 year old. No help at all.

The cruise ships use the water park as the excursion for the day. Needless to say who knows what is in the water and after our getting water in our noses from one of the slides we both ended up with sinus infections.

I recommend staying for a day and then somewhere else in town so you can get more realistic priced food and better service

Room Tip: You will not get upgraded if you are Marriott. We are Platinum Elite and the hotel was not close to being full and nothing.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ann P
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Our family of four (2 teenage girls) stayed here over July 4th week. Overall the resort was really nice and had great service from all staff. I'm not a big tipper, but wanted to do so for many of the staff I encountered because they were so polite and helpful.

I’d summarize other aspects of the Cove as:

Pros:

- definitely the nicest of the Atlantis resorts, with a great modern open air lobby area (not the massive Las Vegas feel of the Royal or the retro-Disney type feel of the Coral). But all resorts seemed very nice - just depends on what you are looking for.

- private pool for Cove and Reef. I think this made a big difference on busy days (July 4). (Never did adult pool since we had kids but it looked really nice.)

- full access to Aquaventure water park. Very nice for my wife to enjoy relaxing by pool while kids did the water park. In general, it was nice to have the other outlets of things like that to do because I get bored just sitting by the pool myself and enjoyed the activities available.

Cons:

- no quick food options other than at the pool, so we found ourselves going to Marina Village a good bit for casual dining. Not a big deal, just required a little more planning. And we did fully utilize the Starbucks close by at the Reef for breakfast every morning. We also made a grocery stop on the way in for water and snacks that helped as well.

- we booked through Marriott and requested a room with two queen beds. I even called Atlantis directly to confirm about a week before our stay and was told they could not guarantee but generally was no problem. Well it was a problem and we ended up in a king room with a pull-out sofa, despite efforts to push the request at check-in. (I now understand the problem better in that there are a limited amount of rooms with 2 queen beds.). We were advised that when booking directly with Atlantis, you could pay extra to guarantee the queen room. So they did offer to move us mid-stay when one was to come available and put us in a nice king room on a high floor in the meantime. In the end, all was fine and we just stayed in the king room as moving would have been a bigger ordeal with all our stuff, but if we were to come again, I would definitely do what was needed to guarantee the room with 2 queen beds.

Room Tip: Higher floor facing resort provided a very nice afternoon setting to sit and relax after being out all day.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank HB L
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Best place to stay in the Bahamas... Hands down! Krystal Taylor at the concierge is a rock star and deserves a raise! Loved the rooms and the view! The whole staff is incredible from the top to the bottom!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Montgomery H
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We stayed at The Cove during the 4th of July Holiday. I was really torn between this property and staying somewhere in Baha Mar. I ended up choosing The Cove because I was a Marriott Platinum member and figured I would get some perks. I called ahead to see if Platinum members get free breakfast and they said yes. I realize some resorts do not offer that but I was thrilled to hear this one did.

The hotel is very nice. When we checked in they were able to upgrade our room. I was disappointed to find out that I was misinformed about the breakfast and it was not included. That was one of the main reasons we chose to stay here.

The beach area was really nice and not too crowded. There are no beach umbrellas though! They have these little covers on the lounge chairs that do very little to cover you and at best they will cover half your body. Almost no umbrellas around the pool area either. I really didn't understand this. I considered booking a cabana and they said they were mostly saved for "Casino" guests and if one did come open, it would be $1200-$1500 to rent! The Cove pool is adult only but the hotel is not.

The restaurants are ok. I would say we enjoyed NOBU the best, but it was the most expensive too! All of the fine dining options are super expensive. The VAT tax just went from 7.5% to 12.5% on July 1st too. So basically you have to add 12.5% plus 15% mandatory gratuity to every bill.

At the end of the day, this was a nice place but for the money, I think you could probably find better accommodations. Might even be better to rent a house or something.

Room Tip: ask for Indigo Suite
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank atx518
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The beach was beautiful, great chairs on the beach, beautiful pools, friendly people, and rooms were awesome with great comfortable beds, bathrooms, and couches. Awesome view of beach and property. Quiet and very clean.

Room Tip: ocean view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends