US$174
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$284
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$102
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$364
Riu.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$251
Hotels.com
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Beachfront
Club Land'or Resort(Paradise Island)
US$138
US$1,125
  • Beachfront
3,169 results
All reviewscain pooladult poolmesa grillclub levelwater parksapphire suiteroyal towerswalk in closetturn down servicehuge bathroomcafe martiniquelazy riverfamily poolprivate poolmosaic buffetmeal planmandara spa
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Just returned from the Cove Hotel at Atlantis, Nassau Bahamas. While I never write reviews, good or bad, I thought this was called for here.

Before anything negative, I must say the property is beautiful and well maintained and most of the people are very, very nice. The physical plant of the Cove Hotel is a very beautiful spot. The Cove Hotel is the most beautiful of all the hotels on the property.

Here are some of the negative responses that I have, in no particular order of importance:
1. Why when you are paying $800 a night for a hotel room do they insist on adding $6 per night per person for maid service? Have never seen that before anywhere in the world. If that wasn't bad enough, they missed our room at least once altogether. (No our do not disturb sign was not on). Once they left their cleaning fluid in the bathroom and we were traveling with a child. No sure they vacuumed our room all week as some sand on the carpet remained there.
2. The food is horrible and very expensive. Do not do a meal plan. I had reservations at the "fancy dining" restaurants but canceled them after the second night. We had eaten at Carmine's in NYC the week before our trip and had a great meal. That's why we felt beginning our trip at Carmine's at Atlantis was a good idea. Wrong. Other than the name - no resemblance. Then it got worse. The second night we went to Virgil's BBQ. Having again eaten at Virgil's in NYC, we were expecting good food. This place should be closed. The food was horrible, not freshly cooked. It seemed like it was cooked in the morning for dinner that night. I sent it back twice and still could not get decent food. If my granddaughter was not with us and I did not want to make a scene, I would have refused to pay that bill. No one even seemed to care. Avoid Virgil's.
3. Everywhere you eat or drink anything, there is automatically a 15% gratuity added on. No option. I do tip and usually do more than 15%. But that means that while there were some really nice and wonderful food servers, many couldn't care less because the gratuity was a given. Then on the receipt, they have the gall to leave a line for "additional gratuity".
4. We had room service food 3 times. Each of the 3 times the order was delivered either wrong or incomplete. But I do think the room service food was the best we ate all week however.
Sorry Atlantis.

Room Tip: Stay at the Cove Hotel if you go. Corner suites are large and sunny.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank MARTIN B
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I wish I had known every single pool, and beach, closes at 5pm, not just the waterpark.

Due to this, the evenings were perfectly sunny, warm, and utterly boring. My kid could not wrap his head around not being able to swim in the daylight, in a pool outside our window.

I’ve never stayed at a resort where the pool closed before 9-10pm. After staying at Atlantis, I’m sure to call to check.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
11  Thank LeslieHamer
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

The doors on the mini bar are broken and the carpenter is here now. You would think the housekeeping team would report these issue to not inconvenience guest when they are in the room.
There is plenty of time to maintain when the room is being transitioned. Major inconvenience.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TBotch
Reviewed 10 July 2018

this is just a fun place to visit. the cove is a very nice property. very large rooms with great views. service is tremendous. the water parks, restaurants, beaches, pools,etc. - this place has it all. highly recommend. recognize that it is a bit pricey - especially food. however, if you can afford it, give it a shot.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank jon s
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The room - good overlook of the ocean with bed facing out over the water. The furnishing were good and the bathroom was amazing. We had to wait until after 5 to check in when check in is at 4.

The pool - pool is great but the attendants save chairs and you can get one for a tip. We had to sit in the back row which felt like we were commoners.

The food - very tasty but way to expensive. Come on $25.00 for hamburger?

The water park - very dangerous. Many people were bleeding and my husband fell out of his innertube twice and hit his head and arms and feet. Biggest bruise on his arm I have ever seen. We did got to nurse for his head issue. She was no more qualified than a 2 year old. No help at all.

The cruise ships use the water park as the excursion for the day. Needless to say who knows what is in the water and after our getting water in our noses from one of the slides we both ended up with sinus infections.

I recommend staying for a day and then somewhere else in town so you can get more realistic priced food and better service

Room Tip: You will not get upgraded if you are Marriott. We are Platinum Elite and the hotel was not close to being full and nothing.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple