All reviewsgrouper fingerscracked conchgold rock beachcobb saladfriesport lucayaislandbahamasresort
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Stopped here on a cloudy, breezy afternoon but so worth the drive!! We enjoyed our drinks and dinner at the bar, overlooking the beach - there were 4 people on the beach!! Conch Fritters, grouper fingers, lobster bites....Bahama Mama's & beer...it was all good!!! Portions were large; service was excellent!! Our server was friendly & a great bartender. Such an enjoyable stop; would definitely return.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at this restaurant. The service was quite exceptional ! The food was amazing. I had rice and peas with fried snapper fish. I also enjoyed the local beer pink sands. Quite refreshing. My daughter is vehan and she was able to create her own meal. The conchs friffers were delicious.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I would like to personally thanks to Mr. Bishop and Renee for a fantastic birthday supper. Just amazing!!!

I highly recommend this establishment. Amazing beach. I witnessed the most beautiful sunset ever!

The service was fantastic.

I cannot comment on the hotel portion, just the restaurant.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank ctaillefer
Reviewed 8 July 2016

This was a group stay, we took up several rooms. The rooms were as clean as they could possibly be, looked recently redone, spotless. This is a quiet, restful place with the friendliest people in the world. Bishop has had an extremely serious auto accident and is in a "halo" but is as friendly as can be. Expect some challenges, you are not in a royal palace but you are among great people where the life is laid back, the food is good and the beach is unspoiled and all yours.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jim O
Reviewed 11 May 2016

If you're looking for a holiday away from the big resorts, this is for you. Renee and the team are so friendly and helpful and the food is great. Perfect for a quiet, relaxing break in a tropical paradise. Rooms are basic but you come here for the beach. Five miles of gorgeous white sands and turquoise water all to ourselves most days! Worth hiring a car but still works out cheaper than the big hotels in Port Lucaya.

Room Tip: Ask room 1 which has a sea view.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple