Flamingo Bay Hotel & Marina
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Royal Islander(Freeport)
View Hotel
All reviewsbig mamaswim up barkey depositawesome poolrestaurant food was goodport lucaya market placetiano beachcleaned every dayglass bottom boatspent nightsbring your ownexplore the islandpool and hot tubrooms are nicecoffee potgrocery storelucayan national park
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Love Flamingo Bay and it’s staff! Right next to the ferry so convenient to everything. I come a couple times a year and have never had a complaint. Rooms are clean, staff is nice and ready to accommodate your needs. Highly recommend this place.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Holly B
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

My best friend and I stayed here this week and we couldn’t be happier! Great value. Great staff. Wonderful atmosphere. Everyone is very helpful. Rooms are nice and we felt right at home! We definitely recommend and will be returning!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Alyssa B
Reviewed 17 January 2018

This is NOT the place to stay if you want an amazing vacation. The room is very small, and smells terrible, the furniture is broken, and has holes in the door that leads outside.The bathroom is very small and the toilet seat is barely attached. We were afraid the ceiling fan was going to fall off. We walked across the street to the great pool and good restaurant. We stayed 1 night (trying to make the best of it) then moved to Lighthouse Pointe for our remaining 4 nights.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2018

OMG!!!! If you can, PLEASE avoid this resort at all costs! It's disgusting! It's like a ran down prostitute resort. I was mistakenly placed in this hotel. People will get mistaken and think it's the one across the street. They use photos of the property across the street such as the pool area. To eat or go to the beach or pool, you will have to go across the street to a sister property.

I was so glad I only had to stay one day. I didn't even sleep in the bed, that's how disgusted I was. I couldn't sleep, with the noise going on from surrounding rooms. I believe the local teens come and rent rooms out on the weekend to party. There were people underwear in the halls and in the bushes!

The sister property is a tad bit better, but I would never spend my money there either. This place is also still damaged by the past hurricanes. I just simply can't ever send anyone here nor myself. Please do not go off the pictures online!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank TeeOli
tainobeach, General Manager at Flamingo Bay Hotel & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear TeeOli,

Thank you for your frank review of our hotel.

Please note that your feedback regarding your experience during your recent stay at our hotel is important to us. We want customers to enjoy their stay with us while creating some wonderful memories; therefore, we appreciate your assessment.

First, let us express our sincere apology on behalf of the hotel. We are very sorry to hear that your experience with us was not pleasant. We certainly empathize with the points you mentioned in your review.

In addition we apologize for the miscommunication prior to your arrival; you should have never been told or given the impression that you were staying at another location. You were not properly informed about where you were staying and for that we humbly apologize.

The hotel rooms were recently upgraded however, there is still work to be done in the units and we are happy to inform you that management is committed to additional upgrades this year.

Again I would like to thank you for bringing your experience to our attention; it will definitely help us improve our operations and service.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Best vacation ever had. The rooms were clean. The people super friendly. Everything felt safe. No extra charges for anything. No surprise Bill. Lived every single minute here. Totally going back in e future. This is the place for me!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple