“The place is amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
View!
Taino Beach next door (3 minute walk)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
View!
Taino Beach next door (3 minute walk)
Sunset from condo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sharoncri...
Clearwater, Florida
“The place is amazing!”
Reviewed 3 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This condo is everything that is pictured and more. It has a beautiful beach next door! We have booked places and found them not as pictured. We loved it here and Sharon gave us a detailed pdf of what to do's!

WOLF69
PENNSYLVANIA
“Great stay ”
Reviewed 7 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here for a week at the end of may through beggining of June. First of all, I will say this place is exactly as advertised. We arrived in saturday, the condo was ready to go when we got there. It was clean, the Ac and ceiling fans were on which was a nice touch considering it was 90 degrees out. The unit has all the amenities you would need to live there. Only thing you have to bring is food, drink and paper products. The location is great as others have stated. Right on the channel with two balconies to sit in and watch the boats and enjoy the scenery. Very nice early in the mornings and at sunset. Fishing is good right outside the condo, more so early morning and evening, but if you like to fish, you'll have good luck here. Swimming pool is also nice. Not sure how many units are in this complex, maybe 20 but there was only two other condos that were occupied all week and we only seen them a couple times. Felt like we had the entire place to ourselves, nice and quiet. Only 5 min walk to taino beach where there is an outdoor restaurant and beach chairs that are free to use. We visited that beach many times and always got chairs to use. The evenings are really quiet on the beach. Only 5 min drive to port lucaya or take the ferry for a few dollars each way. All in all, we have nothing to complain about. It was a very nice condo with a great location. We are talking about making a return trip to Freeport and we will definitely book this place again if we do. There's no way I would think about staying in a hotel when I know we can stay here.

MGW1954
Denver, Colorado
“owner issues”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

The first night in this place we found what looked like a red squirt gun, which my husband pulled the trigger on and got burned with pepper spray, we cleaned up everything except a small patch on the ceiling which we didn't notice right away, and the owner kept our entire $250 deposit to paint a small patch of white ceiling. The gun was left in the nightstand drawer and was apparently used before, and broken as the pepper spray went many directions. She has the place for sale and probably will not care about this review.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
12 May 2016
I have owned this condo for 18 years and I care very much about this review as I have upcoming rentals through 2017. I have never had a bad review and I have had several repeats. I have never withheld anyones deposit until now. With respect, who would take out of a drawer a red gun with a yellow caution sticker clearing stating it is pepper spray and fire it in your home? I googled this and kindly explained to Marjorie that the pepper spray was oil based and had to be cleaned several times before applying primer and then paint. The paint will not match at this point and the whole ceiling needed to be painted. I explained to her that I am not there and I must hire people to do this work for me. $250.00 did not cover the damage done to our condo.
JoN9ines
Toronto, Canada
“A+”
Reviewed 24 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

As an experienced renter of vacation properties I can honestly say this was one of the best! The unit is extremely well appointed and clean. The kitchen is set up with everything anyone would ever need to prepare meals or even entertain. The owners provided a supply of paper products and other key essentials, so there was no immediate rush to get out to the store to stock up when I arrived. My stay was a month long and I found no need for a rental car! If desired a taxi can easily be acquired next door at Taino Beach Resort. Taino also offered shuttle to the nearest grocery store for $4 return three times a week. A two minute walk from the condo you will find a water taxi that runs from 8am to 11pm and for $3 each way will take you to Port Lucaya shops, restaurants, and casino. This quiet condo has beautiful views of the channel and yachts coming in and out of the harbor. The other residents are very friendly and helpful. Wifi, phone, tv, air conditioning, and all appliances were all in perfect working order. The stunning secluded beach is just a few minutes walk where you will find a restaurant, snorkelling, kayaking, pedal boats, jet skis, banana boats and other activities all available. I found the brochures provided by the owner very helpful. I easily arranged pickup and drop-off for snorkelling trips to a number of different locations. Don't miss Dead Man's Reef at Paradise Cove! For $40 they will provide transportation and rental equipment for the entire day. I would recommend Sabor's and the Flying Fish for dinner, Zorba's coconut french toast for breakfast is a must! For dancing and fun beach party check out the Wednesday night Fish Fry at Smith's Point, it's a good mix of locals and tourists. Botanical lovers should visit Garden of the Groves for lunch. As a woman traveling on my own I felt very safe, the property is well lit and the locals are the friendliest and kindest you will find on any island.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location to beach and no need for rental car
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jim H
Charlottetown, Canada
“Perfect accommodation!!!”
Reviewed 3 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

This Condo was perfect for our two week stay. From the minute we walked in we knew Unit 209 was going to a perfect fit four needs. The spacious bedroom and two bathrooms were very convenient. We enjoyed the constant Sport Fishernan and Yacht traffic going by right in front of us every day. Fish and Sting Rays jumping out of the water just yards away as we relaxed by the pool was an added bonus. We met some of the other Condo owners ( who were just Great Folks) and they were very helpful in identifying local sights to see and restaurants to sample. Most of the time we were the only people in the pool .
We would highly recommend this Condo for people who looking for a comfortable, quiet place to stay in Port Lucaya.
Sharon was very flexible in accommodating our needs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing