Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews fish fry george town laid back frankie latitude suite gwen resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2022 via mobile

Unfortunately I had to cancel my trip a month before arrival and they have not refunded my money despite several requests.
I’ve spoken with and emailed the resort several times and have been promised a refund but at this point I think they are just stringing me along.

Room tip: Book elsewhere
Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank frankwG4356ZQ
Reviewed 20 April 2022 via mobile

This place suffers from major deferred maintenance . The room had no chairs, only one light, no WiFi. No safe. The refrigerator was noisy and rusty. The sliding closet doors were rusty and off the tracks. The exterior lights didn’t work. The pool was murky; I guess a pump broke down. But the bathroom was the worst. Rusty fixtures, no tub stopper, broken tiles, broken towel bar.

Only two people work here so the office is randomly locked. Ice is locked up so if no one is there, no ice. Coffee might be ready by 7:30 but it might not. It would have been one star but the two employees were nice.

And BTW, our neighbors there said that their door wouldn’t even lock! This could be a nice spot with a total rehab.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank DBSborg
Reviewed 26 March 2022 via mobile

Firstly the room was drastically overpriced for the condition it was in.
-the floor tiles were cracked and shakey
-bedroom furniture were beaten up and destroyed
-ceiling fan blades were bent out of shape
-there was no hot water - warm at best
-tv reception was scambled
-worse of all, the bed was extremely hard and uncomfortable
-bed linen were stained with rust
-hotel claimed there was wifi, but no info was provided
-no iron
-no ironing board
-no refrigerator
-no microwave
-one single hanger was provided in the closet

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Flyer08697994862
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Check in was smooth and the room was EVERYTHING! We stayed in the hoopers suite which was huge! There is beach access few steps out the room. The shower was clean and nice with the pull down shower head. The food at Latitudes was so good I had to tip the chef. If you need anything the staff is friendly GWEN is so sweet and always willing to help. Frankie at the front desk was very kind and available during the day. EJ AND Princeton at the bar made excellent drinks and had awesome customer service. There is music and dancing on the weekends but the vibe is very relaxed and care free. I like this resort because we felt secluded but still close to George Town , fish fry and other attractions. Will definitely stay again!

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 12 March 2020

We arrived early in the morning and they were very kind to give us a room right away. However, after having already arranged everything we realized that the shower was broken and we had to change rooms. The rooms are ok, the bathroom is not well cared for that price. In the evening, we noticed that they didn't change the bed before giving us the room, so it was full of various hairs from the previous hotel guest. Back from vacation we both have legs and arms full of bites from dirt bugs.
The breakfast is too poor.
The staff however is kind and the food in the restaurant is good. Tha bar closes already at 9 p.m.
The location of the hotel by the sea very nice.

The price is too high for such an hotel! I know Exuma island is expensive, but for 200 $ pro night I expect at least a clean bed.

Room tip: Room with sea views
Date of stay: March 2020