We went to Grand Isle Resort &Spa on Sunday August 6 th as a day pass. It cost $50.00 US for adults to be able to use all the accomodations of the resort, the pool, beach long chairs with umbrellas, beach towels .The resort is cosy and very well maintained. The view is spectacular and we were able to go snorkeling at the site .The beach is share withe the clients of the Sandals. We enjoy very much The Palapa Grill restaurant . Excellent service 5 stars provided by our new friend Leon Baptiste our waiter and the food was exquisite. The Bahamian Conch Fritters, with their Nassau Royale Calypso sauce, made with their best island Pepper sauce of Melda Ferguson, (Kitchen Fergie). Their island Conch chowder ,shrimp bites and grilled Mahi Mahi sandwich are awesome. My friend took the Gaspacho and Caesar salad that was exquisite. All the staff at the Grand Isle are so nice starting with Rogers, at the reception that made us visit and greeted us so nicely. On our second visit the manager Jimion Yarde and Shavar were our other excellent service table waiters when we came back on Satuday the 12 th august .We really enjoyed our short stay at the Grand Isle Resort and Palapa Grill and we will be back as all the staff there are unforgettable people.
Louise, Serge and Francine from Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Emerald Bay in Great Exuma, The Bahamas, Grand Isle Resort & Spa is a stunning ocean front resort. The exclusive gated community comprises 78 luxuriously appointed 1- to 4-bedroom villas that range from 1,250 sq. ft. to 5,200 sq. ft. and offer a fully equipped kitchen, spacious living area, high-end amenities, and extraordinary views. Getting around the resort is quick and convenient, as every villa is equipped with a personal golf cart. Grand Isle is one of the finest resorts in the Caribbean and is ideally suited for family holidays, romantic getaways, destination weddings and honeymoons, or for simply enjoying the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, seekda GmbH, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Isle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Isle Resort And Spa
- Grand Isle Hotel Great Exuma
- Grand Isle Resort & Spa Great Exuma, Bahamas