“M griffiths”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #14 of 16 Quick Bites in Neath
Cuisines: American
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at Vale Of Neath Retail Park. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Neath serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 6 March 2020

All in all good service but again your wi fi is not working. A company of your standing should do better.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank P1201XRmichaelg
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 20 February 2020

Slow service didn’t acknowledge there were people waiting to be served at the till, once approached a young lady said ‘f*** sakes’ for us to hear once she was forced to serve. As we were waiting, the manager screamed loud enough for the whole restaurant to hear, disgusting words to her staff - absolutely no team effort. We went to ask who the manager’s name to a girl her name was either Sophie or Sharon (she had glasses on) and we were told ‘cannot give out names sorry why’ , turns around gets the manager out there standing there insulting us hearing ‘I don’t care’ under their breathes. Never coming to this place again as it has a horrible atmosphere and unwelcoming staff. Recommend they sack that manager screaming in front of customers too :)

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank Sophie_Bronwen
Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

Visited this branch yesterday with a friend we went through the drive thru.My friend placed his order. Then as I was trying to place my order i was told by the lady that she can not do a separate order and if I wanted another order I would have to drive around in a circle and make my way back through the drive thru there were only two of us and my friend only ordered a meal deal I couldn't get my head around it really and thought maybe they were joking how stupid I felt as a customer and how ridiculous I would look going back around again just to confirm there was no other customers there noone behind us noone else using the drive thru the two ladies there didn't even explain properly why we had to go around just stated they can not do 2 orders last time I will not be visiting this branch again!

Date of visit: February 2020
1  Thank Craig C
Reviewed 6 June 2019 via mobile

I have been on many occasions to burger king, the staff are always friendly and kind and do everything to make sure your order is right. The food is good and if you get the app you can get great deals. If you go when it's fairly quiet, you can have your food in less then 5 minutes. It's great if you want to go with friend to eat something, but also great if you had a long day and just want to grab something to take home and eat. Would recommend.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 14 April 2019

Picked up a quick snack on the drive through. Fast service polite staff, okish food, not amazing.Had a whopper meal not very hot bit disappointing.

Date of visit: April 2019