“Poor service skills”
Review of Burger King

Burger King
Ranked #14 of 16 Quick Bites in Neath
Cuisines: American
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at Vale Of Neath Retail Park. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Neath serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

No customer service skills on their manager, don't know their own terms and conditions, used to spend around £100 a month with work. Will not be going back there.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Travel323057
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 23 October 2020

I didnt recieve my large diet coke, when I got home I realized and phoned them, the manager sounded about 15 years old with a proper stroppy attitude, teenager like!!
And give me attitude stating "I'm the manager and if you come back you will have your free drink" I said it's not free I have paid for it??
Her attitude was very unprofessional and in my eyes Burger King is a huge franchise that should not hire children as managers!!!!
I'd rather travel a slight longer and go to McDonald's any day, my biggest regret is that I gave them business never again!!!!

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank laurendG4453VE
Reviewed 4 July 2020

Went to the drive through yesterday with my children as a treat. The girl taking the order was too busy laughing with colleagues to listen to the order. She had to ask me to repeat the order 3 times. In addition to the food I ordered 3 drinks, 1 frozen Fanta and 2 Frozen cokes, she eventually confirmed this after she finished messing around, yet when we had our food we were given 3 fantas, plus the sauces were all wrong even though I had repeated those also. Drinks were changed but when we had the cokes both had black hair wrapped around the cups. My daughter had noticed nobody was wearing a hair net. When waiting for the food by the hatch I overhead the girl taking the order asking someone else to say that again as she was wandering around inside and no where nearly the till she was meant to be typing the order. I won’t be going back.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank rocco272
Reviewed 23 May 2020

Been in twice since reopened. Limited menu but quick service. Made a family very happy. A start to getting back to normal.

Date of visit: May 2020
2  Thank Johnwpt
Reviewed 6 March 2020

All in all good service but again your wi fi is not working. A company of your standing should do better.

Date of visit: March 2020