“lovely”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018

had been here a few years ago,and if anything the place is better
its been extended and the décor is very nice.
service was very good from thee two waiters on duty at lunchtime.i had mussels as a starter,with the pan fried salmon as my main.
the rest of the family had lobster,praws,and hake as their mains.everything was high quality and fresh.

1  Thank charles p

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We hadn’t made a reservation but they were able to fit us in, we were early diners so not sure what it would be like later in the evening. The service was fantastic nothing was any trouble we had the most amazing fresh seafood which we both enjoyed. I had the mussels and my husband had the langoustines so fresh and very flavour some. As mains I had the smoked haddock risotto which was cooked perfect and my husband had the sea bass we couldn’t manage a dessert. It was very reasonably priced and hopefully we will be visiting more often when we make the move to Ireland

1  Thank Tweedy06
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Be sure to book in advance this is one you must put on your bucket list.
Menu changes with local availability and nothing but the best
Thanks

1  Thank Steve T
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I wished I lived closer to go there more often. The good is really good and fresh! The staff are also very good and the place is great! I totally recommend it to anyone that wishes to please their palate!

1  Thank carina1232015
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Any foodie in Northern Ireland of course knows about the famous Mourne Seafood so it was always on the ‘to do’ list. A late Sunday lunch did not in anyway disappoint. The staff were professional but relaxed and friendly and the food was superb. The 3 of us all had and tasted differing starters and mains. Any of the combos would have been perfect. Reasonably priced for such quality. If your in NI try the Belfast and if your in County Down make your way to Dundrum.

1  Thank BelfastGiff