“Such a great night”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 April 2022 via mobile

Myself and two friends had dinner here on Saturday 23rd
Warm welcome great decor and upbeat vibe
Hard to choose from a terrific menu
Decided on two starters to share
Goat's cheese beignet with beetroot and walnuts
Mackerel pate with sourdough toast
Both were extremely yummy and we cleared the plates
3 different mains
Hake on a bean and chorizo cassoulet... Hake cooked to perfection I loved the dish but did find it a bit hot
Linda had seabass in a red Thai curry looked great and she loved it
Third main was sole with veg and baby potatoes let's just say only the bones were left 😊
Desserts... oh my yummy
My Pannacota was divine smooth and creamy the lime gel was zing and fresh
Friends had cheesecake which they thoroughly enjoyed
All complimented by a sharp cold Italian pinot Grigio
Espresso martinis finished of a wonderful night
The staff are friendly professional and knowledgeable
This restaurant is a must visit place
We will return on a regular basis
5 star well done team

Date of visit: April 2022

Reviewed 18 April 2022 via mobile

We visited with friends from England and we had really built up their expectations! Happily we weren't let down. One of our group had oysters which he said were without a doubt, the best he had ever eaten! The flavours were flawless and the atmosphere was jolly and chatty. The cocktails afterwards were fabulous! The staff were a bit under pressure, but they explained that they were very understaffed and they apologised for any delays. A great evening was had by all!

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 21 March 2022 via mobile

My friend and I had dinner at Dundrum seafood last night
Warm welcome and quickly brought to our table
Cocktails while we perused the wonderful menu
Shared starter of goat's cheese beignet with beetroot and walnuts
Very very good
Ordered bottle of proscecco... well why not
So hard to choose but I settled on mussel and chorizo tagliatelle
Friend had smoked haddock risotto
We both loved our main courses
Fresh flavours just amazing
Dessert was biscoff cheese cake oh my yummy
Espresso coffee to finish
Bill was not scary at all
Taxi arrived and we said fond farewells
But we will be back.... again and again and...
You get the picture
Great ambience lovely Surroundings
Staff friendly and professional
Food is out of this world
A hard working staff make for a perfect dining experience
Good job Aidan Cliona Chris and rest of the team you guys are amazing 😊

Date of visit: March 2022
Reviewed 17 March 2022

After years of promising to visit we eventually made it today!
We hadn't booked a table but we're met with a smile and a pleasant welcome.
My wife had Prawn pil pil starter and I had the salt and chilli squid. Both exceptional.
We both opted for the bisque which again was exceptional .
We shared a desert and 2 coffees.
Overall a brilliant eating experience.
Staff were pleasant and attentive.
Toilets clean and tidy.
Can't wait to get back.

Date of visit: March 2022
1  Thank Neil531
Reviewed 8 March 2022 via mobile

Really enjoyed our meal here. We tried to book for a Saturday night and their online system showed they were fully booked. I emailed them to ask if there was a cancellation list and they managed to squeeze us in regardless which was a really nice touch as we’ve been wanting to try here for so long.

All our meals were amazing. I am not a big seafood eater but was determined to try seafood for both my courses and they did not disappoint. I had the crab arancini as a starter which in particular was just divine. Something I wish I could eat everyday of the week. The vibe of the restaurant is relaxed and homely, but you still feel like you’re out on a Saturday night. The staff were all very friendly and chatty. Definitely worth trying! They seemed to have a lot of repeat customers who they knew quite well which really says something when you think of the large number of restaurants in Belfast.

Date of visit: February 2022