All reviews zero entry pool area living room hot tub across the street walking distance nice pool great condo easy access spring break unit vrbo umbrellas destin balcony beach sidewalk
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Beach Resort is a wonderful place to stay. You have a Gulf view as well a pool view. The Condos are spacious and very clean. It has everything you need. If you have little ones it has a zero entry pool as well as a regular pool. Hot ten, grilles and the beach is across the street. I would definitely recommend this place.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We found this condo last minute for Spring Break. Our first condo we rented was being renovated and not ready for our stay. I'm so glad we found this one. We stayed in 511 which had a great view. Condo was clean, pool was awesome, and only a short walk to beach access. We even had our own parking space in the garage which was awesome. Will definitely be back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gatorgirl258
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Had a quick call with EA on their landline to reserve a cottage for Saturday visit since its a Holy week so expected its gonna be a jampacked weekend. When we arrived at the resort as early as 7AM, we were told that we do not have reservation and no one from their staff named EA. I asked the counter staff if there is a staff whose name starts with EA ot AE or JR. I mean hello, cant you guys accommodate us? After some arguments with front desk staff,a lady came and had us get cottage 11, thank God for her.
Elmolino resort is clean, had a life guard, well situated. Though we haven't teiwd their pool as you have to pay additional 105.00. the beach is suffice i tell you. I highly recommend this resort for a day tour

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We spent a week at the Beach Resort and were super pleased with our pick. The condo is spacious, comfortable, clean and well-maintained. I love the balcony as you can watch the sunrise and catch a glimpse of the gulf just beyond a few houses. The pool is big and family-friendly with many lounge chairs around it. Please note that beach access is a couple blocks away (5-7 minute walk) even though the beach is just across the street. If you’re willing to take a short walk, it’s worth it! It’s a great place to stay and I highly recommend it.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank cincyvagabond
Reviewed 19 August 2017

This was a nice place but when you rent they dont tell you you have got to walk two blocks to the beach and then they are three sets of steps you have to walk down not good for older people or for my husband that has heart trouble i wish i had know before i rented!!

Date of stay: August 2017