All reviewsroom was cleanpocket doorserved its purposefront deskbreakfast ladycontinental breakfast was very goodgreat night's sleeprooms are smallsmelled cleantile floorswould stay here againclose to outlet mallthe breakfast areaawesome customer servicebreakfast choicespublic beachyogurt
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

It was a fairly nice room I didn't like the shower door every time you took a shower the floor was soaked. It could really use some up dating. Being a beach hotel you would think it would have more places to hang up your wet clothes and beach towels. Other than that it was a great stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jennifer T
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I love the Sleep Inn in St Augustine so I decided to try Sleep Inn on a trip to Destin last week. The first thing I noticed was the worn and dirty carpet in the hallway. The room was pretty good except for the inadequate shower head. When we came in one night our key worked fine but when I went to get coffee in the lobby I couldn't get back into the room. I had to have the front desk reprogram my key card. The ice machine on the first floor was broken so we had to go upstairs whenever we wanted ice. The good part is that every staff member I encountered was very friendly and professional. The continental breakfast was very good too. It wouldn't take much to get 4 or 5 stars out of me but I can't do that based on my last stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 1 night until we could get into our condo. You can tell it’s older. No free breakfast and the pool is a little dingy. The beds were comfortable though and it served its purpose for 1 night. I wouldn’t want to stay longer than that.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is disgusting. Nasty bed sheets, the floors are so old and look they haven’t been cleaned or vacuumed and there is a horrible odor. Will never stay again! The only bright side is that it has a very convenient location.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank princessalexisbr2018
T S, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept our sincerest apologies for not meeting your expectations. I have shared your comments with our entire team to ensure that future guests are not similarly inconvenienced. Please know that we are in the process of replacing all linen and terry in the hotel and plans are being made to replace the carpet. It is with feedback like yours that allows us to continually improve our service to our guests.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We came on Sunday 4/29/2018.Could notcheck in at 2:00 even after we had reservations.The room was dirty and smelled. The hallway carpet had food on it. When we finally was able to get in the room,it was still dirty.We did end up getting some air fresher to help the room.I had to stripe the bed Wednesday morning to get clean sheets.So we ended up checking out a day early and was denied a refund due to the lady at the front desk said we had to wait until 4:00pm.We are from Ohio and We was NOT about to stay another night.The ice machine on first floor was broke had to the second floor for ice.Trust and believe we Will not be back there.One staff was friendly the others were bothered by us asking for something.I am sure we wont see a refund due to the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your feedback. On behalf of our team, please accept our apologies for not meeting your expectations. I have share all your concerns with the team to ensure corrective action is taken. While check in time is 3:00 pm, we do our best to accommodate early check ins. Unfortunately this is based on many factors and is not always possible. Our hallways are cleaned twice daily and rooms are deodorized. Again, I offer my apologies for the inconveniences you encountered. Feedback such as yours only allows us improve the experience that our guests have come to expect. .