“Excellent lunch”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a good restaurant in a beautiful location opposite the Isle of Arran. Service is good, great atmosphere and they serve delicious meals. What more could you ask for

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good plan home made food and great prices great views over to Arran and lovely little garden centre too plenty of parking

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have been here a number of times and cannot fault the place...The high tea is great value.....Scott has served us a few times and he and the other staff are pleasant and friendly...I had the chicken Korma and it it was one of the nicest that I had ever tasted..We will keep on going back unless something happens to change it,then I will put it on tripadvisor.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed lunch outside on the deck on a marvellous warm sunny day in May. The views of Arran were breathtaking! I cannot speak highly enough of the welcome or consideration shown to my elderly (and not very mobile) Dad. The menu offered great choice and the food was very nice. An amazing selection of home bakes proved irresistible. Great value and excellent service with an unbeatable view- recommend it!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

When we went for dinner my, Cullen Skink arrived and was on the cold side and although tasty , it's ingredients had went to mush and had the texture of a rice pudding.
My main course was also disappointing as the vegetables were also cold and despite asking for the veg only to be reheated, they micro'd the plate which turned the sauce to a paste. Very disappointed with the meal and the condition of the gent's toilet leaves a lot to be desired, the mirror was splattered and the floor was strewn with toilet paper.

3  Thank William W