“Perfect and Serene”

Romora Bay Resort & Marina
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Harbour Island
Reviewed 28 April 2016

It takes a lot for an island to impress me. I frequent Nassau Bahamas because I have family there so I'm accustomed to the island scene/vibe... In February I went to Harbor Island for a day and had dinner at Sunsets Restaurant...needless to say i had to go back. I chose to stay at Romora Bay for this trip because I had so much fun at Sunsets in February. The hotel is quiet, serene, and relaxing. Just what I needed. The room was perfect. The bed was super comfortable. The shower has a door that leads to an outdoor shower. I think that was so awesome (makes you want to go with that special someone).
Check in was easy. No high tech room keys, just classic necessities. If you are looking for USB charging ports in the outlets and game systems with Smart TV's then you may want to pick another island.
I had lunch at Sunsets. I had the fish tacos AWESOME!..let's just say I couldn't even finish the fish tacos because the fruity frozen rum drink kind of took over!

Room Tip: My room faced the marina. Awesome view w/ a great balcony, although you can hear when others drive...
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Spen72

Reviewed 11 February 2016

We recently completed an extended stay at Romora Bay and it was truly the experience of a lifetime! The property is incredible with the MOST amazing sunset views but the people of Harbour Island and Romora Bay are the reason this place is so special! I would love to thank everyone personally by name but the list would be so long and I don't want to leave anyone out so thank you to the entire Romora Bay family for providing us with memories that will last a lifetime!!! See you soon!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

Joe and the Romora Bay team are fantastic! The resort is gorgeous! We had a blast at party time and extreme chillax at relax time. Comfiest beds ever. Don't close your curtains so that you wake up to the gorgeous view. I will definitely be going again!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

I had a wonderful time enjoying an evening meal at Sunsets - the restaurant : bar of the Romora Bay Resort & Marina. Classic and catchy hit songs (of all genres and time periods) wafted throughout the large open air space by their very accommodating on-patio DJ. The staff was attentive and friendly, and the meal was solid. While we didn't order the conch fritters, they were being passed around constantly - and seem to be a crowd favorite :) Most importantly, the view was lovely and the guests in attendance were affable.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2015

We stayed in room 9 from November 12 - 15. We loved the room, down by the marina in the far corner of the property. The bed was super comfortable, the decor pleasing and tasteful. The air conditioner was super quiet compared to other places we have stayed. Housekeeping supplied us with plenty of towels both for the bath and the beach. We did not dine here due to the private party mentioned by the previous poster (the set up for it was amazing though!) - and by the time we were ready to go we had filled up on local eateries instead. The outdoor shower is great for washing sand from your feet so you do not track it into the carpeting. Both the indoor and outdoor showers are connected by a door so you can enter your suite that way to dry off in your bathroom. Water pressure is iffy but we had no complaints. The infinity pool was bathwater warm but like many resort pools it is not deep enough for diving. More of a float and relax pool. Perfect spot to watch the glorious sunsets. No disappointments here - we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
0 km away
Royal Palm Hotel
Royal Palm Hotel
#1 of 1 in Dunmore Town

Been to Romora Bay Resort & Marina? Share your experiences!