“Two times in one day!!”

Bahamas Coffee Roaster
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 July 2017

My parents stumbled upon this place last year after coming to Harbor Island for years. I had the pleasure of having lunch and dinner here. The place has a great vibe,cute,charming and relaxing. The owners and their son are welcoming,personable and seem to know many of their customers in a first name basis. They are a pleasure to talk to and the woman that works for them is such a joy also.
The food! I had the organic chicken sandwich for lunch which was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had. Everything was so fresh and a lot of food! I tried the curry chicken which was also great.
We came back for pizza night(every Friday) and it was also fantastic! The ingredients in the pizza were so fresh-the roasted garlic one superb!!! The atmosphere was so relaxing. Sat inside for lunch and outside for dinner.
I can't wait to come back before I leave,this is a definite must!!! And don't forget to try the coffee!!!!

3  Thank NancyQ548

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

I can't believe, with all the fabulous seafood restaurants on Harbour Island, I'm raving about pizza!!! If you're on the island on a Friday night, this cute place is a must for the best pizza. No surprise that it's family owned, with the fresh,original ingredients and great choices. If you can't make it on Friday ,definitely stop by for lunch (or breakfast)any day.All the sandwiches are delicious! We've been going for lunch ever since we found this place last year but never realized their pizza was soooo much more than your average pizza! Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Bryna K
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered coffees for 3 of us. Sat and used the internet for 30 minutes. Manager/owner came over and aggressively asked us if we ordered food yet. We stated no and he said he needed the table. I asked if he was kicking us out and he said he needed the tables.

We went outside and continued working on the internet. Only 1 of the 3 tables were used the entire time. Manager seemed like a total DB.

Coffee was good though. Nice, cute restaurants. Barista was very nice and accommodating. Manager dude had a chip on his shoulder.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Loved having breakfast here! Excellent coffee & chocolate chip espresso muffins! Quesadilla was delicious too! Friendly atmosphere! Hope I get to go back and visit some day!

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank BettyAnn D
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped their twice, once for breakfast and once for lunch. We tried the organic chicken sandwich, the Lox bagel, the grilled cheese sandwich and the French toast. All were very good. The coffee was not impressive though, it could have more flavour.

Date of visit: June 2017