Chez Pierre Bahamas
Greenwich Creek Lodge(Long Island)(Great Value!)
US$135
Winter Haven Inn(Clarence Town)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$124
Eagles Nesting Fishing Lodge(Glenton Settlement)
US$120
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Club Peace & Plenty(George Town)(Great Value!)
US$179
Regatta Point(Great Exuma)(Great Value!)
US$188
  • Beachfront
Yacht Club(George Town)
US$160
All reviewshalf moon bayfishbest food on the islandthe cottagespeace and quietfrench canadianmahi mahilaid backparadisemontrealpristine
Reviewed 1 April 2017

We went there for dinner; I asked a question about one of the food in their menu, the cook who also was the owner seems agitated and rude in his response. I just kind of laugh at him but I did not get that kind of attitude. When he came back to our table I said i have another question and he seems like he was not understanding me, at that time I show him I am not backing up on him. I was waiting for his reaction because I was ready to get up and leave. I decided to stay. The food was good but nothing special. I am not going back. I can go somewhere where I can have a pleasant dinner time and treated well with the same price.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank grace0172015
Reviewed 4 February 2017

We had the pleasure of a week one visit on Long Island last month. We ate at Chez Pierre the 2nd night and it was amazing! The owner is a trip, the atmosphere is island laid-back and the food is great. We loved it so much, that several nights later, we placed a pick-up order to take home and eat. Cannot recommend it enough!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 January 2017

If you like peace and quiet, clean sand and water, miles of it, and really good food prepped by a fine chef who will cook to your specs, come stay at Chez Pierre. The beach is pristine, not a commercial building on it, just the perfect half moon bay with miles of clean white sand. The dining room is screened and features open arches looking out at the sea and gardens. It is furnished and decorated in North African French Colonial style, with original works of art on the walls. Chairs are wicker with lots of pillows. The dining room is open to the outside and fans are available at your table if you wish. I'm a vegetarian. "No problem" says Pierre, and my meals have been excellent. My husband has enjoyed some really fine, large portions, of a variety of seafood. Portions are very generous, the bar is on the honour system, ie mix your own and write down what you had! I recommend renting a car for a part of your stay as there is no public transportation and nothing within walking distance. This resort is quiet, clean, very natural in its surroundings and decor. Kayaks are available for your use and local sailors will to take you out to the sea for fishing. Relaxing, quiet, reasonably priced, clean, sun, sea, sky. My idea of heaven. Bring insect repellent and benedryl because sometimes there are sand fleas. We found Pierre to be a delightful, accommodating host, in every way. Wifi available.

Room Tip: 6 cottages, self contained, 7 stairs up not recommended for physically impaired. Showers screened porches, mosquito net Fan in room.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Em N
Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

For us this was paradise on earth. We have travelled a lot - but this place is hard to beat. Cozy houses directly on the beach, a whole beach just for you, amazing food freshly prepared by the great host and cook Pierre. Where else you will find star restaurant food just steps away from the place you sleep with an amazing view of blue water?

We have been there in March 2011 but still remember this place very often. Pierre, thank you so much for creating such a nice place! We really hope to see you again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2016

Chez Pierre has best food on the Island. Try it out. He was great to our kids. You can arrive by car but boat was easier for us. Pierre was awesome to get to know. The food was great at the restaurant and to pick up for a lazy dinner. A real 1 man show.

Stayed: May 2016